mRNA Experimental Gene Therapy shot shows long term negative efficacy (your immune system is actually damaged), plus 92% of June deaths were vaxxed

Real vaccines go through a decade of human trials.

What were the human trials completed before you got your mRNA experimental gene therapy shot?
Unreliable source/rightwing fake news:

“Overall, we rate Conservative Review Right Biased based on conservative political positions and Mixed for factual reporting due to the use of poor sources who have poor records with fact-checkers”

Well, I guess we sure the 'large scale trial' now don't we? Congrats on being part of the 'large scale trial'. :auiqs.jpg:

The large scale trial was the testing done before it was released to the public.

I remember getting the polio vaccine because my parents wouldn't let me go swimming until I was vaccinated. Kids were dying from that vaccine. This was a piece of cake in comparison.

The large scale trial was the testing done before it was released to the public.

I remember getting the polio vaccine because my parents wouldn't let me go swimming until I was vaccinated. Kids were dying from that vaccine. This was a piece of cake in comparison.

Hey dumbass, do you remember anyone telling you that the vaxx causes cell fusion?

DO YOU REMEMBER ANYONE TELLING YOU THAT? HMM???

Because they would have known all about that after a genuine clinical trial

In fact, it's even worse than that - they knew about it BEFORE the trial, so naturally they would have looked for it, which means if they found it they covered it up.

Forum List

Back