Mr. Unity Joe Biden mocks Neanderthals some more

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
White House official anonymously contributes Dr. Seuss-style poem to Politico mocking Republicans, calling Trump a 'Neanderthal' - TheBlaze

Joe Biden enjoys the GOP being mocked some more after calling them all Neanderthals with a Dr. Seuss poem read aloud to the press by a staff member

"Republicans may complain, but they're still in thrall
To a President who acted like a Neanderthal
Instead of coming together, the flames they fan
When they should be working with Joe on the Rescue Plan
Cry, whine, and gnash their teeth as they may
It's actually the Republicans who are in disarray!"

1614939613887.png

Sing it Progressives! I've got the power!

I GOT THE POWER LYRICS- SNAP - YouTube

No need to even say thank you to the American people for empowering you, cuz you have all of government. all of it.

Everyone else is a Neanderthal and should be marginalized as such. After all, they are just a bunch of obstructionists.

White House official anonymously contributes Dr. Seuss-style poem to Politico mocking Republicans, calling Trump a 'Neanderthal' - TheBlaze

Joe Biden enjoys the GOP being mocked some more after calling them all Neanderthals with a Dr. Seuss poem read aloud to the press by a staff member

View attachment 464316

I heard it give Neanderthals a bad name. Abbot are lower than scum, not human.

How do we know that's really Joe Biden and not a hologram? This Biden dude could be pulling some Wizard of Oz shit and Democrats would never figure it out. But one thing is certain. He isn't a President.

No need to even say thank you to the American people for empowering you, cuz you have all of government. all of it.

Everyone else is a Neanderthal and should be marginalized as such. After all, they are just a bunch of obstructionists.

How do we know that's really Joe Biden and not a hologram? This Biden dude could be pulling some Wizard of Oz shit and Democrats would never figure it out. But one thing is certain. He isn't a President.

Biden is the Potus of the USA. Are you in the rabbit hole, you sound like you are.

Biden is the Potus of the USA. Are you in the rabbit hole, you sound like you are.
You must have gone to the school of redundancy school.

Yes......................yes..............................................................................................................yes

My knuckles also drag the ground.

So what?

Not redundant. I really mean it, you need help.

"Biden is a hologram and Biden is not Potus"

Not redundant. I really mean it, you need help.

"Biden is a hologram and Biden is not Potus"
Keep looking. You might figure the "school of redundancy school" line out eventually.

Yes......................yes..............................................................................................................yes

My knuckles also drag the ground.

So what?
By balls drag the ground
mohammed.jpg

View attachment 464316

I heard it give Neanderthals a bad name. Abbot are lower than scum, not human.

No, that would be dementia joe who is dumber than the amino acids in the primordial stew.

View attachment 464316
Did Biden call them Neanderthals or the idea of opening up the state a neanderthal type of decision? The latter, yes? And he was laughing at the poem, yes?
But you let your pea-headed mind twist and turn. It's ok but kinda stupid and untrue.

The Texas Grievance party should hire the Geico Cave Men to do some grievance commercials,

What a light weight Joe is. Why didn't he declare them to be "The Enemy of the People" or "Wanting to destroy America by killing more Americans"? Or tell them to go back to the shitholes they came from.

You think like a cave man! Wow! Grab them pearls ya'll, grab them pearls.

Sounds like Joe recently took an anthropology class. Good for him. Never too late to get your GED.

And I have no doubt that you believe every word you just typed in there, you delusional, gullible moron.

tenor.gif

I mean, do we really have any expectations from this senile old fuck. Look at this fucking potato brain.

Tell us libs, what use is his fucking mask? He doesnt even know the purpose of it. Fuck him.

New Topics

Forum List

Back