Mr Unity Denies Parking Permit for Bikes in 37 Year Straight Veterans Motorcycle Ride on Washington, DC.

Fuck the assholes who clog up the roads with their too loud midlife crisis machines. I like veterans for the most part but motorcycle enthusiasts are self-centered noisy scum when they gather in large groups.
You don't know the first thing about bikers, you disgusting little leftist pussy. Where's your burnt ass cry baby bull shit about the non stop violent antifa/blm mobs burning down cities?

You sound like a dumbass little whiner democrat cuck.

Yeah, we do know a lot about bikers. My ex husband had a BSA in his teens, and had a Honda VR racing bike when we got married. He bought a big touring bike with the insurance settlement when he loaned his VR to his best friend. The friend was not injured. The bike was totalled.

Even Harley Davidson knows who its customers are.

View attachment 486609

So when we post, this, it comes from a place of knowledge.
That's a fucking SALES AD, you ignorant mouth breathing moron, and just because you owned ONE little foreign make bike years ago does NOT make you, or whoever the "we" is you refer to, an expert on bikers. You really don't know jack shit.

I'm a retired MASTER HARLEY DAVIDSON TECHNICIAN. I've lived around bikers my entire LIFE. I've LIVED the biker lifestyle, I have biker friends, I have friends in motorcycle clubs, and I have friends in 1% outlaw motorcycle gangs. I can tell you this, many, MANY bikers are veterans and patriots, and yes, the majority of them are CONSERVATIVE and hate democrats. They have liars, cowards, people that talk behind your back and PUSSIES, and you democrats are ALL THOSE.

I'm sure all your little Nazi pieces of rat shit trash in Washington know this, and THAT is the real reason your cheated in geriatric buffoon hair sniffer and his handlers are denying the parking permits... they're SCARED.

THEY'RE NOT SCARED YOU PARANOID PIECES OF SHIT. THEY'RE FED UP WITH YOU AND YOUR CONDESCENDING ARROGANT ASSHOLES TERRORIZING AND BULLYING THE PUBLIC, THINKING THAT YOUR MIGHT MAKES RIGHT.

It's time for you overage FuckBois to put your guns away and go home.
You are a stark, raving, mad fucking lunatic. You are a waste of the air you breath and the space you inhabit. You're a liar, a moron, and I'm glad you're not my neighbor, you disgusting sack of filthy leftist puss.

you poor little snowflakes...economy is great...americans are optimistic and the majority approve of president biden...get over it...
The economy is great? then why the fuck is joe and Pelosi spending Trillions to buy an economy making billionaires like Buffet $$$$$$$$$$$$ while drowning the nation in debt that we will all be suffering from?

Because making billionaires like Buffet requires that the rest of the nation ended up living in poverty. Billionaires and the wealthy have been enriched by $3 trillion since the start of the pandemic. 8 million Americans have fallen into poverty to give them that $3 trillion.

You've been giving money to billionaires since 1981. You have the most billionaires in the world. You also have:
  • the greatest wealth and income inequality in the First World
  • the weakest social safety net in the First World
  • the highest murder rate in the First World
  • the most number of people imprisoned in the First World
  • the most number of citizens shot and killed by the police in the First World - #1 with a bullet
  • the highest rate of mass murders in the world
  • a declining lifespan
  • a declining rate of personal freedom
  • a high rate of corruption
Don't you think it's time to start doing things differently?
  • the highest rate of mass murders in the world

Once again you are proven to be a lying sack of KKKanadian shit.

For a highly developed and wealthy nation, the United States has an unusually high rate of mass shootings. However, it is a common misconception that it is the worst country globally in terms of mass shooting rates. The truth of the matter is that the United States is number sixty-six on the list of countries in terms of mass shooting rates per capita, but they have had more mass shootings than any other country in terms of overall numbers.

And 99% of all murders are because Democrats release violent felons from prison early.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Why is Mr. Unity so infatuated with doing away with the filibuster if he thinks bipartisanship is so important?

The fillibuster has NOTHING to do with bipartisanship, and everything to do with a minority veto. It is anti-democratic, and is designed to prevent majority rule. Time to end it.

No, it has to do with reining in a congress that with a 1 person majority can shove bills down the throats of Americans even though half the country is against it.

And you don't have 51 in the senate you have 50. You have "Joe biden is a racist pig" Harris as the tiebreaker but she doesn't count. She's dumber than a box of rocks and uglier as well. And you better be careful with the likes of Joe Manchin. He's a democrat in a state that voted 70% for Trump. So if he wants to vote with his party he'll be gone in 2 years. He's supposed to represent his constituency, which overwhelmingly voted Trump in 2020.

You better be careful what you wish for because your party is in for a shellacking in 2022. That would mean republicans would pass anything they want with a simple 51 majority. If all Joe Biden does is veto these bills he'll be out in 2024. So starting in 2024 with a simple majority Republicans would shove every piece of legislation you hate down your throats and you'd have nobody to blame but yourselves.

Last edited:
Fuck the assholes who clog up the roads with their too loud midlife crisis machines. I like veterans for the most part but motorcycle enthusiasts are self-centered noisy scum when they gather in large groups.

Get off my lawn!
I hate pussies!

Nothing says "Unity" like canceling Independence Day festivities. Foreigners can enter the US illegally without consequence, but citizens can’t enter their capitol without punishment. Better get more piles of razor wire and another 30,000 troops you don’t trust, Democrats.

ABC-7 News in Washington reports the Biden administration has found yet another use for the COVID pandemic.

In South Dakota, Biden’s unity-branded administration is using the pandemic to cancel 4th of July fireworks at Mt. Rushmore. The fact that the pandemic was worse last year, Mt. Rushmore fireworks went forward, and there wasn’t a single case of COVID linked to that event is immaterial.

In the nation’s constitutional capital, which Biden wants to turn into its own state on a par with Texas despite the fact it has fewer people than Austin, Biden’s woke Pentagon has denied AMVETS a parking permit for their Memorial Day ride through the city they put their lives on the line to defend.

Reason # 5,357 liberalism is a mental disorder.
Let’s face it, leftists are incapable of rational thought.

I really doubt the DOD has any dislike for Amvets which actually gets them free advertising for recruiting. And attributing it to Biden is simply shameless lying, but it's a weather tutu article from pj media.

Nobody in SD got vaccinated so Mt. Rushmore is pretty much .... off limits. LOL

Seriously, I wonder if there's some base level of vaccination that guides decisions like this. It does seem sort of silly if the museums are opening up.

But you have no problem when BLM schedules an Insurrection in a major city?

I've seen the events on TV, in Baltimore, Ferguson and elsewhere. They hold them right in front of apartment houses and other residences on school nights. Fortunately in your major ghettos, no one has to worry about getting up for work in the morning, but its an awful disturbance if some of the locals are just minding their own beeswax, maybe tying one on with their friends in their apartment with an Insurrection going on in the streets.
Maybe you should write your congressman. I just spent a weekend dodging those bastards on one of their many events held in my area and I'm pretty much over it. They are without a doubt the most inconsiderate, rude, non-tipping assholes that come through here on vacation.

Did the two pedestrian's make it?

Good ole thunder on the beach.

Look at debs..I scoured the interwebs to find something bad a biker did.
You think you made a point here?
What are you 13?

you poor little snowflakes...economy is great...americans are optimistic and the majority approve of president biden...get over it...
Isn't it funny how they think the President is involved in giving out parking permits? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
I don't think they care. It's just something for them to bitch about. Even the hopelessly biased OP said the DOD would like to give them the permit at a future time.

I'm vaccinated but I don't think I'd be doing the Washington museums or zoos this summer.

Isn't it funny how they think the President is involved in giving out parking permits? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
I don't think they care. It's just something for them to bitch about. Even the hopelessly biased OP said the DOD would like to give them the permit at a future time.

I'm vaccinated but I don't think I'd be doing the Washington museums or zoos this summer.

Delta!
BOO!

Isn't it funny the President gets involved with parking permits just because the group are solid Trump followers. But I guess that's not surprising because Democrats, much like defiant little kids, always turn on the people they don't agree with. This is just one of hundreds of Democrat tantrums this Marxist party is carrying out against our country.

Nothing says "Unity" like canceling Independence Day festivities. Foreigners can enter the US illegally without consequence, but citizens can’t enter their capitol without punishment. Better get more piles of razor wire and another 30,000 troops you don’t trust, Democrats.

ABC-7 News in Washington reports the Biden administration has found yet another use for the COVID pandemic.

In South Dakota, Biden’s unity-branded administration is using the pandemic to cancel 4th of July fireworks at Mt. Rushmore. The fact that the pandemic was worse last year, Mt. Rushmore fireworks went forward, and there wasn’t a single case of COVID linked to that event is immaterial.

In the nation’s constitutional capital, which Biden wants to turn into its own state on a par with Texas despite the fact it has fewer people than Austin, Biden’s woke Pentagon has denied AMVETS a parking permit for their Memorial Day ride through the city they put their lives on the line to defend.

For the Vets they said that the event couldn't accommodated for the 4th of July because the size of the event and the lack of social distancing but said if things change that they are welcome on Labor Day..

What's wrong with that... Suggest they go to Fox News and demand an apology from Tucker Carlson about what he said about the commander and chief...

Forum List

Back