Trump Mr. Trump, could I please see your resume?

dpr112yme

Jul 1, 2016
What political past does Mr. Donald Trump have? Does he show a profitable past political resume? Has he demonstrated any implementations which increased sale revenues in each Political Business he's been employed in? Has he received any special 'honors' for his skills in Politics? Could any previous job recommend him? How has his own private ventures turned out? Does he get good recommendations from his employees? On a scale between 1 to 5, how would his previous Employers and Employees rate him?

Who is going to be reviewing his resume so as to 'hire' him?

What political past does Mr. Donald Trump have? Does he show a profitable past political resume? Has he demonstrated any implementations which increased sale revenues in each Political Business he's been employed in? Has he received any special 'honors' for his skills in Politics? Could any previous job recommend him? How has his own private ventures turned out? Does he get good recommendations from his employees? On a scale between 1 to 5, how would his previous Employers and Employees rate him?

Good questions. Fortunately we know the answers as regards Hillary...and it maketh us to vomit.

Could any previous job recommend him?

President in United States just he want.

Yes, I will a male in the White House.

Yes, Hillary are only 4th best.

No, Hillary isn't best choise by woman.

Stein are old from Indepentent.

Yes, Johnson are the 2nd best.

Good questions. Fortunately we know the answers as regards Hillary...and it maketh us to vomit.

Oh sure NOW they want to vet candidates, where were they in 2008?

Please! That's just too funny to be a serious question.
You ask this after Obama being (maybe) elected twice and Clinton#2 being allowed to run for President after being forced to resign after screwing up totally as Sec. of State? You ask this after an administration filled with the criminal and incompetent? Not having a political or criminal background is enough to get Trump elected.

Trump are in California or Louisana GOP job if he lose his race.

Personally, I was right here, saying the same things about Obama. Unlike many people, I am not hypocritical enough to criticize one side without criticizing the other . . . or to think that, "Well, they did it first!" makes it okay for me. *cough* :eusa_whistle:

Personally, I was right here, saying the same things about Obama. Unlike many people, I am not hypocritical enough to criticize one side without criticizing the other . . . or to think that, "Well, they did it first!" makes it okay for me. *cough* :eusa_whistle:

If Obama had been properly vetted and all his records made public I doubt we would have to endure the asshole for the last 7 1/2 years

You ask this after Obama being (maybe) elected twice and Clinton#2 being allowed to run for President after being forced to resign after screwing up totally as Sec. of State? You ask this after an administration filled with the criminal and incompetent? Not having a political or criminal background is enough to get Trump elected.

So what's your argument? That if Obama got elected with zero qualifications, that somehow justifies the right making the same mistake? Seems to me, "Well, OBAMA!" is less an argument for Trump than Exhibit A of why Trump is a bad idea.

If Obama had been properly vetted and all his records made public I doubt we would have to endure the asshole for the last 7 1/2 years

So the answer is, "Therefore, WE need an unqualified asshole of our own!"?

At this point you have the choice of two assholes....I'll choose the lesser of two evils

This is last ime I post it. Look up on the side of buildings or on airplane. There is the resume. what do your buildings say?

Trump has never held an elected position ,unless it was for student class president back in high school.

As far as style over substance,In 2008 that was tossed out the window.

Running an enterprise the size of Trumps certainly takes some skills.

At this point you have the choice of two assholes....I'll choose the lesser of two evils

1) Trump may not be a GREATER evil, but that isn't the same as being the LESSER evil, and I have yet to see any proof to that effect. Yes, yes, I know, all you can see is, "He's not Hillary. Nothing matters except not being Hillary! HILLARY!!!! AAaaaaaagggggghhh!!!" As far as I'm concerned, that's just libthink wrapped in a cheap Republican costume.

2) I have never seen a Presidential ballot with "just two assholes" on it, and I doubt that this year will be the first.

3) It's not MY fault we're in this position. If you think that stamping your personal ownership on a choice between THIS shit sandwich or THAT shit sandwich will somehow make it taste better, that's your delusion, and you have fun with that. I'm not quite to the point of whoring out my soul for the sake of "winning".

1) Trump may not be a GREATER evil, but that isn't the same as being the LESSER evil, and I have yet to see any proof to that effect. Yes, yes, I know, all you can see is, "He's not Hillary. Nothing matters except not being Hillary! HILLARY!!!! AAaaaaaagggggghhh!!!" As far as I'm concerned, that's just libthink wrapped in a cheap Republican costume.

2) I have never seen a Presidential ballot with "just two assholes" on it, and I doubt that this year will be the first.

3) It's not MY fault we're in this position. If you think that stamping your personal ownership on a choice between THIS shit sandwich or THAT shit sandwich will somehow make it taste better, that's your delusion, and you have fun with that. I'm not quite to the point of whoring out my soul for the sake of "winning".

Vote for who you want, to, I don't give a shit but in the meantime don't be worrying about who I do....I usually enjoy your comments but you're starting to annoy me

Vote for who you want, to, I don't give a shit but in the meantime don't be worrying about who I do....I usually enjoy your comments but you're starting to annoy me

Vote for who you want to, I don't give a shit, but in the meantime, don't be trying to convince people you "don't care" when you're on here constantly prattling about how we "MUST" vote for Trump. I used to enjoy your comments and value your opinion, but that was before you became a shallow, libthinking hypocrite.

I annoy you, Trumpette? GOOD! Why don't you do like your Orange Jesus does, and run away while triumphantly proclaiming that your retreat is a "YUUUUUUGE WIN!"? If you muster the courage to stick around and hear people disagree with you, you'll at least have bigger balls than your pathetic candidate does.

Just don't expect ME to care one way or the other.

Trump sucks. His supporters are every bit as big a bunch of short-sighted idiots as Hillary's are. Won't be one of them. And if we get President Pantsuit, it will be YOUR fault, not mine, so don't even TRY to make me responsible for making your ignorant little tantrum into a success.

Vote for who you want to, I don't give a shit, but in the meantime, don't be trying to convince people you "don't care" when you're on here constantly prattling about how we "MUST" vote for Trump. I used to enjoy your comments and value your opinion, but that was before you became a shallow, libthinking hypocrite.

I annoy you, Trumpette? GOOD! Why don't you do like your Orange Jesus does, and run away while triumphantly proclaiming that your retreat is a "YUUUUUUGE WIN!"? If you muster the courage to stick around and hear people disagree with you, you'll at least have bigger balls than your pathetic candidate does.

Just don't expect ME to care one way or the other.

Trump sucks. His supporters are every bit as big a bunch of short-sighted idiots as Hillary's are. Won't be one of them. And if we get President Pantsuit, it will be YOUR fault, not mine, so don't even TRY to make me responsible for making your ignorant little tantrum into a success.

I've never prattled to anyone they must vote Trump, quit your goddamn lying

So what's your argument? That if Obama got elected with zero qualifications, that somehow justifies the right making the same mistake? Seems to me, "Well, OBAMA!" is less an argument for Trump than Exhibit A of why Trump is a bad idea.

What argument? I simply observed that judging from recent history the voters no longer appear to care about qualifications. I hope I am wrong about that. In any case it appears to me that Trump has a history of success while Clinton#2. has one of failure and deceit. No contest in my mind. Your opinion may vary.

Forum List

Back