Mr. Talent on loan from Gaaaawd-d says Establishment Republicans will be voting for Hillary Clinton.

What Republican would have ever thought their GOP leadership would actually support a Democrat over their own Candidates? The RINO's have made a real mess of the Republican Party. I sense a mass exodus on the horizon.

Interesting, do you think we'll see some RINO's bolt and join the Democratic party?

Yes. Some GOP Establishment Elites are now actually boasting about supporting Hillary Clinton over Trump and Cruz. It's a very sad mess. Who would have ever thought Republican leaders would turn on their own this way?

RINO's have been openly mocking the base for some time, now its biting them in the ass. Let them join the Democrats they will be destroyed, I'm playing the long game.

What Republican would have ever thought their GOP leadership would actually support a Democrat over their own Candidates? The RINO's have made a real mess of the Republican Party. I sense a mass exodus on the horizon.

Interesting, do you think we'll see some RINO's bolt and join the Democratic party?

Yes. Some GOP Establishment Elites are now actually boasting about supporting Hillary Clinton over Trump and Cruz. It's a very sad mess. Who would have ever thought Republican leaders would turn on their own this way?

RINO's have been openly mocking the base for some time, now its biting them in the ass. Let them join the Democrats they will be destroyed, I'm playing the long game.

Yeah, let's hope the RINO's get purged from the Party. They've done so much damage. When it gets to the point Party leadership is promising to vote for a Democrat rather than their own, it's all over. The Party is in shambles.

Nope it's going to be the anti establishment Tea Party groupie that is going to be destroyed. Trump is going to get wiped out on election night, and he'll take the Republican senate with him.

When you wake up with that Hillary Clinton hangover remember is was YOU that did this.

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

Michael Reagan explains why his father wouldn't have voted for Trump - CNNPolitics.com
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com

Nope it's going to be the anti establishment Tea Party groupie that is going to be destroyed. Trump is going to get wiped out on election night, and he'll take the Republican senate with him.

When you wake up with that Hillary Clinton hangover remember is was YOU that did this.

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

Michael Reagan explains why his father wouldn't have voted for Trump - CNNPolitics.com

Your ignorance of what we are facing is astounding but typical....but I don't have the energy nor the desire to "school" you. Real patriots and defenders of the organic Constitution are not going anywhere and you can't "weed us" out because we are everywhere....we are legion and you can't make us comply or consent no matter how hard you try....deal with that very salient fact.

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

Your ignorance of what we are facing is astounding but typical....but I don't have the energy nor the desire to "school" you. Real patriots and defenders of the organic Constitution are not going anywhere and you can't "weed us" out because we are everywhere....we are legion and you can't make us comply or consent no matter how hard you try....deal with that very salient fact.

You and your comrades are going to get plucked out by the roots after November 2016. You'll become as significant as a mosquito on an elephants ass.

96220_600.jpg

With Clinton exonerated, conspiracy theorists turn on Trey Gowdy

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

You and your comrades are going to get plucked out by the roots after November 2016. You'll become as significant as a mosquito on an elephants ass.

96220_600.jpg

Nope........we are not going anywhere......we are locked and loaded. You want a one world cashless society where everyone is given an RFID chip? Bully for you....but I will never comply and there are millions of those just like me that will never comply and we will take down millions that attempt to put that system into place........you can bank on that.

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

96220_600.jpg

Nope........we are not going anywhere......we are locked and loaded. You want a one world cashless society where everyone is given an RFID chip? Bully for you....but I will never comply and there are millions of those just like me that will never comply and we will take down millions that attempt to put that system into place........you can bank on that.

No one is going to listen to you anymore. You have cost the Republican party two National elections, by running off large voting blocks. Your ineptitude as a group is absolutely astounding. You''re lead by Rush Limbaugh and other right wing talk show hosts, and you know nothing more than what you're told by them.

rush-limbaugh-caricature.jpg

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

96220_600.jpg

No one is going to listen to you anymore. You have cost the Republican party two National elections, by running off large voting blocks. Your ineptitude as a group is absolutely astounding. You''re lead by Rush Limbaugh and other right wing talk show hosts, and you know nothing more than what you're told by them.

Republicans and democrats are just different sides of the same coin....dumb ass........they are not on your side, moron........keep flying that leftard rainbow colored flag while you continue to be bent over and buttfucked by this corporate entity that is owned by international bankers.........hope they supply lube. (snicker)

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

96220_600.jpg

Republicans and democrats are just different sides of the same coin....dumb ass........they are not on your side, moron........keep flying that leftard rainbow colored flag while you continue to be bent over and buttfucked by this corporate entity that is owned by international bankers.........hope they supply lube. (snicker)

It's just too bad that you don't realize you're the minority in this country. In fact you don't even represent 20% of the Republican party. The overwhelming majority of the Republican party are moderates, and they will be voting for Hillary Clinton in 2016, because you and your groupies fucked up and gave them the Chimpanzee nominee.

In your efforts to get a non-establishment candidate you have rino'd yourselves right into a Hillary Clinton Presidency, a loss of the Senate a ton of seats in the house, and down ballot races all across this country.
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
Mac Stipanovich: An open letter to my fellow Republicans
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump

And like little Lambs you're being lead to a slaughter on election night.

sc090304.gif

Donald Trump the ACCIDENTAL nominee

Yeah, let's hope the RINO's get purged from the Party. They've done so much damage. When it gets to the point Party leadership is promising to vote for a Democrat rather than their own, it's all over. The Party is in shambles.

Of course it's in shambles. Tea party types have destroyed a once honorable party. It's been falling apart for quite a while, but it just couldn't stand up to the the final onslaught of of craziness.

Of course it's in shambles. Tea party types have destroyed a once honorable party. It's been falling apart for quite a while, but it just couldn't stand up to the the final onslaught of of craziness.

No, the Tea Party breathed some fresh new life into the Party. It's still just a One-Party System, but hopefully that's beginning to change. The RINOS are hopefully on their way out. I give the Tea Party a lot of credit for standing up and showing how the 'Two-Party System' is really a One-Party System.

There are very few real differences between the two Parties. They both represent Big Government Globalist domination. The Republican Party is dead, it has been for a long time. It needs to be reborn. Hopefully, that'll happen.

No, the Tea Party breathed some fresh new life into the Party. It's still just a One-Party System, but hopefully that's beginning to change. The RINOS are hopefully on their way out. I give the Tea Party a lot of credit for standing up and showing how the 'Two-Party System' is really a One-Party System.

There are very few real differences between the two Parties. They both represent Big Government Globalist domination. The Republican Party is dead, it has been for a long time. It needs to be reborn. Hopefully, that'll happen.
I will disagree on the area of national security and social issues. Democrats are still more in favor of threatening national security, reducing individual liberty and they champion segregation and depleted family structure. Repubs may not be doing enough to stop any of that but at least they don't encourage or endorse it.

You couldn't be more wrong.

Forum List

Back