Mr. Shahzad was provided with halal meals, consistent with a Muslim diet.

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Big scary terrorist utters one word: yes.

Times Sq. Bomb Suspect Has First Court Appearance - NYTimes.com

Mr. Shahzad, 30, a former financial analyst who was raised in a military family in Pakistan and earned degrees from the University of Bridgeport, spoke only one word — “yes” — during his appearance in Manhattan federal court, confirming that the information in an affidavit was the truth.

God forbid they offered him a ham sandwich. The whole case would have to be thrown out. Torture!

You're an idiot. The men and women who defended detainees/prisoners in GITMO and elsewhere were US Military lawyers---JAGs. Stop belittle things by making hysterical statements. Better yet, join up to fight. They still take fat ugly women don't they?

God forbid they offered him a ham sandwich. The whole case would have to be thrown out. Torture!

You're an idiot. The men and women who defended detainees/prisoners in GITMO and elsewhere were US Military lawyers---JAGs. Stop belittle things by making hysterical statements. Better yet, join up to fight. They still take fat ugly women don't they?

I don't know, why don't you ask your mother?

Idiot.

Idiot.

My mom has cancer, she lost weight---but she says thank you for your concern.

:eusa_whistle:

Idiot.

You're welcome. I see, you're free to make a fat and ugly joke about someone who's personal life you know nothing about, but when the tables are turned you're all offended.

Go cry in your corner and get a life loser.

Rick

Idiot.

Oh, and sorry to hear about your mother, but that doesn't give you any rights to being the asshole you are.

Rick

Idiot.

You're welcome. I see, you're free to make a fat and ugly joke about someone who's personal life you know nothing about, but when the tables are turned you're all offended.

Rick

Offended? Moi?

Dear owner of the moldiest smelliest twat on USMB, you are without doubt a 1st class nitwit.

Rick

Offended? Moi?

Dear owner of the moldiest smelliest twat on USMB, you are without doubt a 1st class nitwit.

Wow, you're one intelligent mother fucker, aren't you? You have no clue who I am, and the fact that you think I'm female pretty much shows that you have no cognitive skills, since just about every post I make has my name on the bottom.

Rick

Rick

Offended? Moi?

And since you like to stoop to third grade arguments.....

I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you.

Moron

Last edited:

Rick

Offended? Moi?

Wow, you're one intelligent mother fucker, aren't you? You have no clue who I am, and the fact that you think I'm female pretty much shows that you have no cognitive skills, since just about every post I make has my name on the bottom.

Rick

You're a bitch with the name Rick? cool

No issue with a person getting meals as per their dietary requirements. Especially prior to trial where the only reason they hold you is to make sure you show up in court. At this point you are detained, not incarcerated. big difference (even if it physically isnt)

No issue with a person getting meals as per their dietary requirements. Especially prior to trial where the only reason they hold you is to make sure you show up in court. At this point you are detained, not incarcerated. big difference (even if it physically isnt)

gawd damn those constitutional guarantees!! :eek:

New Topics

Forum List

Back