Mr. President Dr. Ben Carson!

Count your lucky stars that there's no way he could ever be elected.

And, considering that Fox is truthful in only 18% of their stories, I would not trust anything from a candidate who chooses to appear there.

However, RWs have very low standards.

It will be fun to watch Carson get strung along only to be hung out to dry by Conservatives

Count your lucky stars that there's no way he could ever be elected.

And, considering that Fox is truthful in only 18% of their stories, I would not trust anything from a candidate who chooses to appear there.

However, RWs have very low standards.
That's a better record than brian williams, or even Obama. Also I'm sure Carson will make being president become respectful again. Now go and start the campaign of hiding Hillary's lies.

While Democrats have certainly proven a person with little or no experience can win a party's nomination and even be elected President I highly doubt this will happen with Carson. His having no experience in the world of cutthroat politics will do him in he would make an excellent Surgeon General though.

I like Carson. That I do. But he could and not should ever become President.

He doesn't have the qualifications to be President. And hey this is not knocking the man. Carson is awesome. But I don't trust who he has chosen around him.

First test for me.

He has chosen badly.

10427678_747203448706045_7095832093798716796_n.jpg

While Democrats have certainly proven a person with little or no experience can win a party's nomination and even be elected President I highly doubt this will happen with Carson. His having no experience in the world of cutthroat politics will do him in he would make an excellent Surgeon General though.

The one that will win will follow my advice up here. Present your team.

Give the public a team.

Put forth Carson as your Surgeon General. Put forth Ted Cruz as your Attorney General. Put forth Rubio as the head of Immigration.

Give the public your team. I'm going to run this in a provincial election up here. Backing Palister.

It will work. I believe with all my heart it will work. Then I'm going to work this federally.

Does Carson know that FOX is a Muslim owned media outlet?

Does Obama know that the New York Times is owned by one of the wealthiest Mexicans on the planet?

Could it influence the mother fucking douche bag in the White House?

Wonder how many black friends OP has based on his previous postings :eusa_whistle:

I consider US blacks to be the most racist bastards on the planet.

So do you mean northern blacks, southern blacks who are way cooler than northern blacks?

Or Island blacks or real deal africaners? Who aren't racist at all.

Specify.

Forum List

Back