Mr. Pillow can't get to the Supreme Court to stop the steal

The problem is the facts you posted, prove that republicans funded the Steele dossier, at least in it's preliminary form.

Fact Check:

During the Republican presidential primary, an unknown Republican “client” funded Fusion GPS to conduct opposition research on Trump,

Conservative Free Beacon originally funded firm that created Trump-Russia dossier​

By CRISTIANO LIMA
10/27/2017 07:51 PM EDT
Conservative Free Beacon originally funded firm that created Trump-Russia dossier

Conservative Free Beacon originally funded firm that created Trump-Russia dossier
When these folks post "news" stories, do you ever look at the source? A majority of them come from some unknown mom's basement Trumpster site, with zero reporting, just a hardcore, one-sided, myopic, distorted view of the news item by one guy looking for clicks.

And yet, these folks are now conditioned to assign just as much credibility to these sites as to any other news organization. If not more.

This madness is one of the driving forces of the competing realities we're trying to deal with.

When these folks post "news" stories, do you ever look at the source? A majority of them come from some unknown mom's basement Trumpster site, with zero reporting, just a hardcore, one-sided, myopic, distorted view of the news item by one guy looking for clicks.

And yet, these folks are now conditioned to assign just as much credibility to these sites as to any other news organization. If not more.

This madness is one of the driving forces of the competing realities we're trying to deal with.

i look at the source name, & then do a quick media bias check if i never heard of it. i hardly ever click because of virus worries. most times they are at least heavily biased if not tinfoil material.

Just when you thought this couldn't get more weird:

“After doing the research and connecting the dots, I have reached the conclusion that the Stop the Steal organization is a Deep State organization to raise money for purposes other than to FIX 2020. … WATCH OUT for anyone affiliated with Stop the Steal. Every lie will be revealed,” Wood wrote on the right-wing social media platform Telegram Friday, Rolling Stone and Newsweek reported.

Holy crap, he's connected the dots!

:spinner:

Why don’t you simply admit the truth that you have been lied to by YOUR wonderful liberal media and are unwilling to admit you were not smart enough to avoid being deceived.

You are basically a good democrat sheeple.
Because I am ignoring your whataboutism. Sorry. Keep wasting your time, if you like. It's yours to waste.

Because I am ignoring your whataboutism. Sorry. Keep wasting your time, if you like. It's yours to waste.
Of course your are ignoring my challenge. You can’t defend your lying liberal media and the bullshit they feed sheeple like you.

I’ll cut you some slack until the next time.

nope. i don't do bias from either side ... that's why i'm credible. you are obviously not.

see above. i don't use MSNBC, huffpo, dailykos, dailybeast etc...

uh-huh. now you go to the NY post ... a rupert murdoch rag mag. & rasmussen is a biased poll. BTW - the WSJ, also owned by murdoch has much more legitimacy - perhaps you should try that next time.
I don’t see you using anything except for your opinion and then you criticize me for using a conservative newspaper like the New York Post.

Remember how the liberal media buried the story the New York Post wrote about Hunter Biden’s “laptop from hell” during the 2020 election campaign? They likely saved Joe Biden’s ass.

Politico confirms Hunter Biden laptop emails after media declared story 'Russian disinformation' amid election

Do you still seriously beleive your liberal media is telling you the truth? If so explain this. …

The problem is the facts you posted, prove that republicans funded the Steele dossier, at least in it's preliminary form.

Fact Check:

During the Republican presidential primary, an unknown Republican “client” funded Fusion GPS to conduct opposition research on Trump,

Fact Check:

Let’s look deeper. You will find that Steele was hired by the Clinton campaign after the Republicans stopped the op research on Trump.

***snip***

MARC ELIAS

One of the loudest voices calling for disbarments has been former Clinton lawyer (and Perkins Coie partner) Marc Elias who called for disbarments for “saying and doing so many things to undermine our democracy.” The irony has not been lost on many since, after inauguration, Elias fought to not only undue elections but has created a new group to launch election challenges and litigation. However, the thousands of lawyers called for the disbarment of various Republican lawyers (as well as the disbarment of Republican senators) are conspicuously silent on calling for an ethics review of Elias’ past conduct.

Elias, who was sanctioned last year by a court (with other Perkins lawyers), is accused of playing a key role in false statements made to the media and to Congress about the Steele dossier. It was not until after the election that the media pressed the campaign on clear evidence that Clinton funded the dossier. (It was later disclosed the Obama was briefed on an alleged effort by Clinton to manufacture a Russian collusion conspiracy against Trump). Journalists confronted Elias and others that the Clinton campaign hid the payments to Fusion as a “legal fees” among the $5.6 million paid to the law firm.…emphasis added.

New York Times reporter Ken Vogel said that Elias had “vigorously” denied involvement in the anti-Trump dossier. When Vogel tried to report the story, he said, Elias “pushed back vigorously, saying ‘You (or your sources) are wrong.’” Times reporter Maggie Haberman likewise wrote: “Folks involved in funding this lied about it, and with sanctimony, for a year.” Even when Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta was questioned by Congress on the matter, he denied any contractual agreement with Fusion GPS. Sitting beside him was Elias, who reportedly said nothing to correct the false information given to Congress. The question is whether Elias sought to get his client to correct the record and disclose the contract. Elias was known to be the legal counsel for the campaign. Thus, if Podesta denied any such contract or funding, Elias’ presence (and silence) would have added support to the false claim.

Clinton and her campaign finally admitted that the dossier was a campaign-funded document that was pushed by Steele and others to the media
…emphasis added

The Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee helped fund research that resulted in a now-famous dossier containing allegations about President Trump’s connections to Russia and possible coordination between his campaign and the Kremlin, people familiar with the matter said.

Marc E. Elias, a lawyer representing the Clinton campaign and the DNC, retained Fusion GPS, a Washington firm, to conduct the research.

After that, Fusion GPS hired dossier author Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence officer with ties to the FBI and the U.S. intelligence community, according to those people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

Elias and his law firm, Perkins Coie, retained the company in April 2016 on behalf of the Clinton campaign and the DNC. Before that agreement, Fusion GPS’s research into Trump was funded by an unknown Republican client during the GOP primary.
…emphasis added

Let’s look deeper. You will find that Steele was hired by the Clinton campaign after the Republicans stopped the op research on Trump.

***snip***

MARC ELIAS

One of the loudest voices calling for disbarments has been former Clinton lawyer (and Perkins Coie partner) Marc Elias who called for disbarments for “saying and doing so many things to undermine our democracy.” The irony has not been lost on many since, after inauguration, Elias fought to not only undue elections but has created a new group to launch election challenges and litigation. However, the thousands of lawyers called for the disbarment of various Republican lawyers (as well as the disbarment of Republican senators) are conspicuously silent on calling for an ethics review of Elias’ past conduct.

Elias, who was sanctioned last year by a court (with other Perkins lawyers), is accused of playing a key role in false statements made to the media and to Congress about the Steele dossier. It was not until after the election that the media pressed the campaign on clear evidence that Clinton funded the dossier. (It was later disclosed the Obama was briefed on an alleged effort by Clinton to manufacture a Russian collusion conspiracy against Trump). Journalists confronted Elias and others that the Clinton campaign hid the payments to Fusion as a “legal fees” among the $5.6 million paid to the law firm.…emphasis added.

New York Times reporter Ken Vogel said that Elias had “vigorously” denied involvement in the anti-Trump dossier. When Vogel tried to report the story, he said, Elias “pushed back vigorously, saying ‘You (or your sources) are wrong.’” Times reporter Maggie Haberman likewise wrote: “Folks involved in funding this lied about it, and with sanctimony, for a year.” Even when Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta was questioned by Congress on the matter, he denied any contractual agreement with Fusion GPS. Sitting beside him was Elias, who reportedly said nothing to correct the false information given to Congress. The question is whether Elias sought to get his client to correct the record and disclose the contract. Elias was known to be the legal counsel for the campaign. Thus, if Podesta denied any such contract or funding, Elias’ presence (and silence) would have added support to the false claim.

Clinton and her campaign finally admitted that the dossier was a campaign-funded document that was pushed by Steele and others to the media
…emphasis added

The Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee helped fund research that resulted in a now-famous dossier containing allegations about President Trump’s connections to Russia and possible coordination between his campaign and the Kremlin, people familiar with the matter said.

Marc E. Elias, a lawyer representing the Clinton campaign and the DNC, retained Fusion GPS, a Washington firm, to conduct the research.

After that, Fusion GPS hired dossier author Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence officer with ties to the FBI and the U.S. intelligence community, according to those people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

Elias and his law firm, Perkins Coie, retained the company in April 2016 on behalf of the Clinton campaign and the DNC. Before that agreement, Fusion GPS’s research into Trump was funded by an unknown Republican client during the GOP primary.
…emphasis added
Why even pay any mind to these frauds ^^ and their fake outrage? Clinton's campaign paid for oppo dirt, like any campaign. These cult frauds pretend to care, then don't give a shit about Donnie Jr literally meeting with Russian nationals to do the same thing. They are all so full of shit, and this is a troll game to them to waste our time.

Last edited:
Why even pay any mind to these frauds and their fake outrage? Clinton's campaign paid for oppo dirt, like any campaign. These cult frauds pretend to care, then don't give a shit about Donnie Jr literally meeting with Russian nationals to do the same thing. They are all so full of shit, and this is a troll game to them to waste your time.
You are in the cult. The more you accuse others, the more it shows. You are way to dumb to figure that out. You don't have to thank me for telling you.

I don’t see you using anything except for your opinion and then you criticize me for using a conservative newspaper like the New York Post.

Remember how the liberal media buried the story the New York Post wrote about Hunter Biden’s “laptop from hell” during the 2020 election campaign? They likely saved Joe Biden’s ass.

Politico confirms Hunter Biden laptop emails after media declared story 'Russian disinformation' amid election

Do you still seriously beleive your liberal media is telling you the truth? If so explain this. …

i do remember the NY post publishing the gold digging whore / 3rd wife of donny's tacky nude pics ...

does that count as legit?

Why even pay any mind to these frauds ^^ and their fake outrage? Clinton's campaign paid for oppo dirt, like any campaign. These cult frauds pretend to care, then don't give a shit about Donnie Jr literally meeting with Russian nationals to do the same thing. They are all so full of shit, and this is a troll game to them to waste our time.
Because once the election ended the FBI used the Steele Dossier to pursue Trump likely because Hillary wanted to get revenge for her loss.

Laws were broken and if we lived in a nation with a rule of law that applied to democrats people would end up in prison.

There is a slight chance that might still happen. Perhaps one in one thousand.

Because once the election ended the FBI used the Steele Dossier to pursue Trump likely because Hillary wanted to get revenge for her loss.

Laws were broken and if we lived in a nation with a rule of law that applied to democrats people would end up in prison.

There is a slight chance that might still happen. Perhaps one in one thousand.

Nah, that's a debunked lie. The FBI was already on Trump. Catch up with the class a bit.

Nah, that's a debunked lie. The FBI was already on Trump. Catch up with the class a bit.
I said “used.”

I said “used,” The Steele Dossier didn’t initiate the investigation but it was used to continue it.

FBI’s receipt of Steele’s dossier ‘played a crucial role’ in seeking surveillance order, but no evidence political bias was a factor

The Crossfire Hurricane team initially was waved off from applying for a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant for Carter Page by high-level Justice Department officials.

The officials said the team first needed more evidence that Page was an agent of a foreign power. But after receiving Steele’s report, which detailed alleged coordination between Page and the Kremlin in the summer of 2016, the team asked again and was allowed to move forward.

I said “used.”

I said “used,” The Steele Dossier didn’t initiate the investigation but it was used to continue it.

FBI’s receipt of Steele’s dossier ‘played a crucial role’ in seeking surveillance order, but no evidence political bias was a factor

The Crossfire Hurricane team initially was waved off from applying for a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant for Carter Page by high-level Justice Department officials.

The officials said the team first needed more evidence that Page was an agent of a foreign power. But after receiving Steele’s report, which detailed alleged coordination between Page and the Kremlin in the summer of 2016, the team asked again and was allowed to move forward.

Nah, only used for Carter page. So,wrong again. Moving on from the latest episode of your pathetic whataboutism...

Forum List

Back