RUSSIAN ACTIVE MEASURES CAMPAIGNS
AND INTERFERENCE IN THE 2016 U.S. ELECTION

R E P O R T

VOLUMES I-V
Publications | Intelligence Committee

US says Russia was given Trump campaign polling data in 2016

By ERIC TUCKERApril 16, 2021

US says Russia was given Trump campaign polling data in 2016 | AP News

US Treasury Provides Missing Link: Manafort’s Partner Gave Campaign Polling Data to Kremlin in 2016

US Treasury Provides Missing Link: Manafort’s Partner Gave Campaign Polling Data to Kremlin in 2016

ummmm .... yaaaaaa....... donny's own (R) senate said so:

R E P O R T

VOLUMES I-V

Fake Nooze!

:spinner:

ummmm .... yaaaaaa....... donny's own (R) senate said so:

R E P O R T

VOLUMES I-V

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

For decades before Escalator Day. They were conditioned for the arrival of the orange buffoon.
More projection. The ones conditioned are the people thinking our government is God and can do whatever it wants. The abuse of power should be stopped. And you are stupid to enable them.

Plenty of posters on this board believe Trump won the 2020 election but lost because it was rigged.
Not 'plenty', most posters on this board believe Trump won the 2020 election but lost because it was 'rigged'.

This is a heavily right winger biased message board. Keep up.

I think he posts memes from that site. They are hardcore America hating losers. Happy Thanksgiving,
Democratic Underground? :auiqs.jpg: That site is filled with left winger loons. You're so stupid that I have legitimate concerns whether you can handle breathing. It's involuntary, pal. No conspiracy here.

Democratic Underground? :auiqs.jpg: That site is filled with left winger loons. You're so stupid that I have legitimate concerns whether you can handle breathing. It's involuntary, pal. No conspiracy here.
Those are the memes that are posted by the Left wing loons here. That is all I said.

Not 'plenty', most posters on this board believe Trump won the 2020 election but lost because it was 'rigged'.

This is a heavily right winger biased message board. Keep up.
The left wing posters may be fewer but they are lour,

<GASP> i did? where? when? please provide them details, m'k?

<GASP AGAIN>

i did? where? when? please provide THAT too, m'k?

lol ... given the FACTS that donny has always been a vile sex obsessed pig that dove into some pretty kinky stuff & was proud to say that 'STDs were his vietnam... i know it it would not have surprised me at all had it been true. but since them 'tapes' never surfaced, i withheld judgment on their actual existence.

LOl.... time will tell whether he's gonna go down for state +/or federal charges for a slew of crimes.
Well if you actually withheld judgement on the Steele Dossier you are smarter than probably 90%+ of liberals who did believe it. Even after the Steele Dossier was disproven 77% of democrats still believed it.

A majority of registered voters in the U.S. — and 77% of Democrats — believe the “Steele dossier” is accurate, long after it was publicly debunked, and more than three years after the FBI determined that it was a fraud.

Forum List

Back