Mr. Netanyahu and his Likud Party have done considerable harm to Israel

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
I don't think that there is ANY question Nut&Yahoo and his gang have harmed Israel...Look at World Polls...Israel ranks with Iran and N. Korea in favorability...

The Israeli prime minister does not speak for me - The Washington Post

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is mistaken when he claims to be “a representative of the entire Jewish people,” as reported in the Feb. 12 World article “Netanyahu’s U.S. speech divides Israelis.” I am Jewish, but Mr. Netanyahu does not represent me. Part of my strong support of Israel is based on my capacity to differentiate between policies that I believe strengthen Israel and those I strongly disagree with, just as my identity as an American patriot entitles me to strongly disagree with my government when I interpret its actions as not living up to our nation’s promise.

Mr. Netanyahu and his Likud Party have done considerable harm to Israel, to its international standing and even to the reputation of the Jewish people in general. Furthermore, his unseemly attempt to come pleading to Congress while willfully dismissing President Obama plays into the hands of people who proclaim that Israel holds undue influence over the affairs of the U.S. government.

I don't think that there is ANY question Nut&Yahoo and his gang have harmed Israel...Look at World Polls...Israel ranks with Iran and N. Korea in favorability...

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is mistaken when he claims to be “a representative of the entire Jewish people,” as reported in the Feb. 12 World article “Netanyahu’s U.S. speech divides Israelis.” I am Jewish, but Mr. Netanyahu does not represent me. Part of my strong support of Israel is based on my capacity to differentiate between policies that I believe strengthen Israel and those I strongly disagree with, just as my identity as an American patriot entitles me to strongly disagree with my government when I interpret its actions as not living up to our nation’s promise.

Mr. Netanyahu and his Likud Party have done considerable harm to Israel, to its international standing and even to the reputation of the Jewish people in general. Furthermore, his unseemly attempt to come pleading to Congress while willfully dismissing President Obama plays into the hands of people who proclaim that Israel holds undue influence over the affairs of the U.S. government.

Only in ISLAMONAZI countries and your FANTASY WORLD

Only in ISLAMONAZI countries and your FANTASY WORLD
yawn.gif

I agree he did much damage, however one should always consider the source.

I can't wait for Netanyahu to step down. At the same breath, just imagining Hertzog in this position makes me want to puke.

New Topics

Forum List

Back