Mr. Bean

Rowan Atkinson is an awesome comedian. Mr. Bean is a hilarious character.

Yeah, Mr. Bean is a man of very little words, but has VERY big laughs to give us. :auiqs.jpg: I say he's the UK version of Steve Urkel from Family Matters, ever see that show? It's pretty funny. :p

Anybody ever see or hear about him before? I just rented a DVD of him from the library and I think he's completely hilarious! :badgrin:

I was introduced to him when I was training Kuwaiti soldiers back in the 90s.
They asked me if I knew "Mr Binn".
Someone else said "He means Mr. Bean".
So I watched him and have followed him since.

Last edited:
Yeah, Mr. Bean is a man of very little words, but has VERY big laughs to give us. :auiqs.jpg: I say he's the UK version of Steve Urkel from Family Matters, ever see that show? It's pretty funny. :p

Urkel was a one-trick pony.
Mr. Bean was about a British guy who almost never spoke. All of his comedy was like Charlie Chaplin....it was all genius physical comedy.

Oh and btw mudwhistle and to all of the other Christians on here. I recently found out last night that believe it or not the part in the Bible where Jesus was born was originally much longer, but it was cut due to the fact that it just dragged out and it just wasn't working for John. So here, for the first time ever is the deleted scene from it. Enjoy!! :D

I love his car parking antics and how in a rush he used his windshield wiper fluid to brush his teeth while driving.

Forum List

Back