Movie like dreams on new meds

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Very very fun sleeping
Every night it’s like going to the movies

Last night I was lost in downtown Detroit and I ran into old friends from childhood

Many dreams revolve around child hood and Michigan

Very odd

Very very fun sleeping

Last night I was lost in downtown Detroit and I ran into old friends from childhood

Very odd

depends on whether not you were ever a child or lived in Michigan I suppose.

I used to have animated dreams--for real cartoons--but haven't had one of those in years. Now those are trippy.

depends on whether not you were ever a child or lived in Michigan I suppose.

I used to have animated dreams--for real cartoons--but haven't had one of those in years. Now those are trippy.
I grew up there and lived my whole life in 4 cities
Detroit, Portland OR, Tucson and Vegas

I even had a very rare sexual dream a few days ago
This are rare

Many dreams involve old child hood acquaintances or i an fighting against an opponent

I find it hard to fall asleep and stay asleep at night, but when I do, I become very psychoactive. I can see, hear, smell, taste and even feel in my dreams. This is great in some dreams, but often not in others. I've been brutally injured in my dreams and I felt every bit of it. I've had nightmares about work that were so real, I woke up and was on the floor of my room looking for things that I had "dropped". I don't think that it is normal, but there are people in my family who have the same problem.

Very very fun sleeping

Very odd
Enjoy the show but don't get carried away. :D
I've been having occasional claustrophobic dreams that wake me up, knowing exactly where I am and that it was a dream, but thinking Oh, wow. That was some weird shit. No drugs involved, but like a movie. I figure from a phlegm producing occasional one shot cough, sort of a lasting Covid present, picked up from that oriental bitch back in 2020 when I got in on the ground floor of the Covid 19 thing, that did something permanent from trying to cough my lungs or bronchial tubes out while sick. My body subconsciously telling me to wake up or aspirate in my sleep.

I even had a very rare sexual dream a few days ago
This are rare

Many dreams involve old child hood acquaintances or i an fighting against an opponent
The sex dreams makes it sound like some good shit. What kind of symptoms do I have to fake to get on that?

Enjoy the show but don't get carried away. :D
I've been having occasional claustrophobic dreams that wake me up, knowing exactly where I am and that it was a dream, but thinking Oh, wow. That was some weird shit. No drugs involved, but like a movie. I figure from a phlegm producing occasional one shot cough, sort of a lasting Covid present, picked up from that oriental bitch back in 2020 when I got in on the ground floor of the Covid 19 thing, that did something permanent from trying to cough my lungs or bronchial tubes out while sick. My body subconsciously telling me to wake up or aspirate in my sleep.

Have you ever contemplated how utterly insane and bizarre the notion of sleep is

Been thinking .we spent 1/3 of our lives in a semi induced coma

I find it hard to fall asleep and stay asleep at night, but when I do, I become very psychoactive. I can see, hear, smell, taste and even feel in my dreams. This is great in some dreams, but often not in others. I've been brutally injured in my dreams and I felt every bit of it. I've had nightmares about work that were so real, I woke up and was on the floor of my room looking for things that I had "dropped". I don't think that it is normal, but there are people in my family who have the same problem.
You think your safe with a healthy young strong back
You are for now

Everyone in this room sees me as a “drama quern “
Nobody has ever bothered to see what a troubled soul I am

Have you ever contemplated how utterly insane and bizarre the notion of sleep is

Been thinking .we spent 1/3 of our lives in a semi induced coma
Been on my feet before, running and gunning on adrenalin too busy to slow down for sleep for close to 48 hour or more. If you don't do your own sleep maintenance for whatever reason, when situations normalize and the adrenalin runs out, your body will try to shut down on your ass and very little you can do about it. You can't abuse the machine forever.

Been on my feet before, running and gunning on adrenalin too busy to slow down for sleep for close to 48 hour or more. If you don't do your own sleep maintenance for whatever reason, when situations normalize and the adrenalin runs out, your body will try to shut down on your ass and very little you can do about it. You can't abuse the machine forever.
Are you ex military

New Topics

Forum List

Back