Moves Like Jagger (Christian Parody)

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
For those of you who do not already know I wrote a story called Rock God that I posted on here a while back that's about God returning to earth (not as Jesus though as God the Father) and helping a teenager cope with the loss of his father and helping him resurrect his rock band. Hence the play on words in the title because he is literally a rock God!! :D

Anyways, originally DJ was a character in a Naruto roleplay and before that he was actually God when I used to have dreams, daydreams, and visions about Him all the time. So, since a lot of people tend to fear Him, I decided to write Him based on my spiritual experiences and what I actually know about Him having the spiritual gift of being able to understand what He's telling me and that He is really a cool and goofy guy that's crazy about His children and loves us more than we can possibly ever imagine so it hurts Him more than us when He has to punish us. (I made the rock and roll part up and made his hair a bit longer in a sequel I started and a pierced ear with permission from Him as long as I didn't give him tattoos which I didn't.)

This all goes back to what I messaged JohnDB about since I parodied this song for a Naruto roleplay showing the cool nature of DJ. :cool: (David Goliath James being his full name.) I worked really hard on this and I hope you enjoy it!! :D And here's the music if you want to go ahead and sing along with it. :) If you're interested on knowing more about DJ and Rock God please PM me btw. :)

DJ:

Verse One: Well I’m the maker of the stars, and to me you’re brighter than they are. And if your blue skies turn all rainy and gray, I’ll make it okay. I’ll make your day brighter and gay. Although I have ultimate control, I love you more than you know, if you want superstardom, I’ll make you glow. For you are my kid, and your ego is big, but I’m bigger than it and so it goes like this!

Chorus:

Take me by the hand and I’ll show you,

Everything you want to know.

That is if you want the moves like Jagger.

Because I got the moves like Jagger.

I’ve got the moo-oo-ves like Jagger.

I don’t wanna try and control you.

All I want is to look into your eyes and know you.

And show you the moves like Jagger.

Because I’ve got the moves like Jagger.

I’ve got the moo-oo-ves like Jagger.

Verse Two:

Oh baby I know it’s hard,

When you’ve hit the ground and you’re broken and scarred.

But I’ll be right there with you, I promise you,

I will never leave you.

Even when you get in the car,

I’ll be with you no matter how far you are.

And if you want me to steer,

I’ll go and take the wheel,

You have nothing to fear.

And it goes like this!

Chorus

Sakura’s Part: Oh you always know, how to make me smile. I’ll let you take control, you do it right. You know every secret, even if I try and keep it. Nobody else can see it. You don’t need to watch and learn, and I don’t need to tell you twice! From head to toe you know me right! I can share all my secrets, and I know you’ll keep them, nobody else will see them! And it goes like this.

Chorus: Both

Forum List

Back