Moveon using Kids again To Promote Liberal Agenda

I recently attended a MOVEON.com event.

I must say I was not impressed.

Clueless liberals who didn't have the sense god gave geese.

Basically everybody there was a DEM loyalist.

Let's see I was called "fill of shit" and "like Hitler" for pointing out the antidemocratic behavior of Obama.

No I didn't punch anyone out.

It was tempting, of course, but I'm growing wiser in my advancing years.

Republicans want to cut education to give tax breaks to billionaires. They don't want to USE children, they want to screw them over.

Hilarious that Joe Walsh screamed that Obama was putting the national debt on the backs of his three children. Then we find out he's behind in child support ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTEEN THOUSAND DOLLARS. He didn't have the money to pay, even though he took his girlfriend on vacation trips to Europe and Mexico.

Look at Sarah Palin and her "sacred Child Syndrome".

Republicans are greedy and selfish. They don't care about kids. Certainly not other people's kids. They use abortion as a campaign talking point. You can't care about babies before they are born and then say "screw those kids. They're not mine" once they're born and really care about children. It's not possible.

You idiot we spend more on education than any other country in the world. Money doesn't equate to a good education get off your talking points

Have you ever tried to educate the children of Republicans? It's nearly impossible.

I recently attended a MOVEON.com event.

I must say I was not impressed.

Clueless liberals who didn't have the sense god gave geese.

Basically everybody there was a DEM loyalist.

Let's see I was called "fill of shit" and "like Hitler" for pointing out the antidemocratic behavior of Obama.

No I didn't punch anyone out.

It was tempting, of course, but I'm growing wiser in my advancing years.

Which god is that?

Republicans want to cut education to give tax breaks to billionaires. They don't want to USE children, they want to screw them over.

Hilarious that Joe Walsh screamed that Obama was putting the national debt on the backs of his three children. Then we find out he's behind in child support ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTEEN THOUSAND DOLLARS. He didn't have the money to pay, even though he took his girlfriend on vacation trips to Europe and Mexico.

Republicans are greedy and selfish. They don't care about kids. Certainly not other people's kids. They use abortion as a campaign talking point. You can't care about babies before they are born and then say "screw those kids. They're not mine" once they're born and really care about children. It's not possible.

You idiot we spend more on education than any other country in the world. Money doesn't equate to a good education get off your talking points

Have you ever tried to educate the children of Republicans? It's nearly impossible.

You know why you fail when you try?

They're too smart to fall for your leftist horseshit.

Fig_57_-_men_4-yr_college_degrees.JPG

Fig_58_women_with_4-yr_college_degs.JPG

Last edited:

graph-2.jpg

graph-3.jpg

For every one percentage point increase in college graduates in a state, the percentage of Democratic identifiers increases by 0.75 percent.

The second graph shows the state-level relationship of Republican identifiers and college graduates. As you’d expect, it’s pretty much the reverse. For every one percentage point increase in college graduates, the percentage of individuals identifying as Republicans decreases by 0.76 percentage points. This simple regression explains 30 percent of the variation.

Now let’s look at the relationship of state-level education to state-level liberals and conservatives. Here the relationship is even more significant:

More College Graduates, More Democratic Voters?

My charts are better and I even have "links".

Oops.

Last edited by a moderator:

graph-2.jpg

graph-3.jpg

For every one percentage point increase in college graduates in a state, the percentage of Democratic identifiers increases by 0.75 percent.

The second graph shows the state-level relationship of Republican identifiers and college graduates. As you’d expect, it’s pretty much the reverse. For every one percentage point increase in college graduates, the percentage of individuals identifying as Republicans decreases by 0.76 percentage points. This simple regression explains 30 percent of the variation.

Now let’s look at the relationship of state-level education to state-level liberals and conservatives. Here the relationship is even more significant:

Oops.

:lol:"The progressive policy institute" I wonder how many of those people know anything about history and the Constitution. Name for me a place were left wing big government liberalism has succeeded.:eusa_whistle:

:lol:"The progressive policy institute" I wonder how many of those people know anything about history and the Constitution. Name for me a place were left wing big government liberalism has succeeded.:eusa_whistle:

Be careful... they may interpret that as it was great for a few years, and consider that a success.

Name us a place that liberalism has succeeded for a sustained period of time... several decades at least. Because liberal ideas work for a short period of time and then the roof caves in on it.... its unsustainable!

Wierd... my oldest graduated with honors, and my 16 yr old is graduating a year early, and will do so with honors as well....

So children of conservatives (I dont claim a party, but an ideology) are teachable.

We waste a lot of money. The education of Bush was a big waste.

We waste a lot of money. The education of Bush was a big waste.

That is a weak deflection, but a deflection none the less.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTm5rp8r6fE]Children Sing Praises To Their Parent's Political Messiah[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3TKMKbifgQ]Young School Kids Taught to Praise Barack Obama - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOtGr1JFCnE]Obama Youth Brigade March in Formation - YouTube[/ame]

Progressives have no problems using children to further their political AGENDA.

As if those children in that video knew what the hell they were talking about.

Check this garbage out.

The lefts attempt to sexualize our children has now dropped to a new low.

Gay Rights Petition: Let Bert & Ernie Get Married On Sesame Street | Change.org

The children watching sesame street are to young to be introduced to matters of this nature.

If you had paid closer attention in school, you probably would know more.

Your throwing stones yet it took you 10mins to find the dreaded spelling mistake, and post it?:lol:

graph-2.jpg

graph-3.jpg

Oops.
You have a biased source. But it agrees with your bigotry, so naturally, you accept it as "truth".

Forum List

Back