CDZ Moved thread (disregard)

...would we be as divided as we are? My guess is no, we wouldnt. When trump said the media was the enemy of the people, I'm thinking he wasnt wrong.

Talk radio, prime time talk shows on tv...all of it, are the most polarizing shows on tv and radio. Each of them designed to indoctrinate their listeners and to mold their thoughts into a designed form, to create division.

Think about it, if stories were simply just told to you without any commentary or spin, we, there wouldnt be as much hate. It may not be flashy and dramatic, but we would all be forced to come to our own conclusions.

If people were honest, they'd have to admit that their views are heavily influenced by what they hear from day to day by their favorite talk shows. Most people dont know what is actually going on in the world, just what their echo chamber box tells them.

I dont think, when the constitution was talking about freedom of the press, that it was meant for opinion talk shows, since those are not actually "news" and many of then are not journalists. I think it was meant for actual news papers and the like.

Oh how awesome it would be if EVERYONE unplugged for a few months...heck, even a few weeks. I think we would see a major shift in attitudes and how we treat each other...
Spoken like a trump supporter. If they news talk shows supported him he and you would love them. If he cannot argue with the fact, he attack those pointing them out, now not being able to sell that as a defect he has people like you saying we should not watch or be informed. Good luck with that, buddy.

...would we be as divided as we are? My guess is no, we wouldnt. When trump said the media was the enemy of the people, I'm thinking he wasnt wrong.

Talk radio, prime time talk shows on tv...all of it, are the most polarizing shows on tv and radio. Each of them designed to indoctrinate their listeners and to mold their thoughts into a designed form, to create division.

Think about it, if stories were simply just told to you without any commentary or spin, we, there wouldnt be as much hate. It may not be flashy and dramatic, but we would all be forced to come to our own conclusions.

If people were honest, they'd have to admit that their views are heavily influenced by what they hear from day to day by their favorite talk shows. Most people dont know what is actually going on in the world, just what their echo chamber box tells them.

I dont think, when the constitution was talking about freedom of the press, that it was meant for opinion talk shows, since those are not actually "news" and many of then are not journalists. I think it was meant for actual news papers and the like.

Oh how awesome it would be if EVERYONE unplugged for a few months...heck, even a few weeks. I think we would see a major shift in attitudes and how we treat each other...
Spoken like a trump supporter. If they news talk shows supported him he and you would love them. If he cannot argue with the fact, he attack those pointing them out, now not being able to sell that as a defect he has people like you saying we should not watch or be informed. Good luck with that, buddy.
In the last 9 months or so I have discounted the so called "mainstream media" because they are longer impartial, unbiased independent journalist relaying facts on events. Too many times they have lied by omission, alternately ignoring or focusing various events and all the while subtly or overtly editorializing...and it's become so obvious how propagandistic the media is now its hard to take them seriously. I put the mainstream media in with TMZ, National Enquirer or trashy tabloids and their hyperbolic nonsense designed to garner ratings.
Riiiiiiight. The only trustworthy media is the right wing trump supporting media.:auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::9::cool:

In the last 9 months or so I have discounted the so called "mainstream media" because they are longer impartial, unbiased independent journalist relaying facts on events. Too many times they have lied by omission, alternately ignoring or focusing various events and all the while subtly or overtly editorializing...and it's become so obvious how propagandistic the media is now its hard to take them seriously. I put the mainstream media in with TMZ, National Enquirer or trashy tabloids and their hyperbolic nonsense designed to garner ratings.
Riiiiiiight. The only trustworthy media is the right wing trump supporting media.:auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::9::cool:
I deleted that post because it wasn't appropriate to this subject, sorry. But nice of you to stand up for your beliefs.

No, if the news talk shows stuck to the news we'd love them.

Stick to the evening news and stay off ALL the 24 hour news talk stations if it makes you feel better.

Stick to the evening news and stay off ALL the 24 hour news talk stations if it makes you feel better.
I don't wanna listen to a bunch of liars.

New Topics

Forum List

Back