Move to oust RINOs involved in witch hunt

“I said, ‘Look, this rally is going to be bigger than anyone thinks.’” Trump told Fox News host Steve Hilton Sunday night. “And I said that I think you should have 10,000 — I think I gave the number — I definitely gave the number of 10,000 National Guardsmen, and I think you should have 10,000 of the National Guard ready.”

That matches what Miller told reporter and former CIA lawyer Adam Ciralsky, who wrote a fly-on-the-wall account of Miller’s final week at the Pentagon for Vanity Fair. “‘You’re going to need 10,000 people.’ No, I’m not talking bullshit, he said that,” Miller told Ciralsky of his conversation with Trump. “‘You’re going to need 10,000.’ That’s what he said. Swear to God.”

HERE THE ACCOUNTS DIVERGE: By Trump’s account, “They took that number. From what I understand, they gave it to the people at the Capitol, which is controlled by [House Speaker Nancy] Pelosi. And I heard they rejected it because they didn't think it would look good. So, you know, that was a big mistake.”

The Speaker is responsible for all operational decisions made within the House,” the letter says, adding that Pelosi, her staff and an army of appointed House officials had kept a “very heavy-handed and tightly controlled approach to House operations” over the past two years.

“When then-Chief Sund made a request for national guard support on January 4th, why was that request denied?” the group wrote. “Did Sergeant at Arms Paul Irving get permission or instruction from your staff on January 4th prior to denying Chief Sund’s request for the national guard?”

He spoke hypothetically. The Defense Department has no record of Trump requesting any troops. As a matter of fact Pence may have had to give the order to call out the National Guard.

Sund also testified that he did not discuss any National Guard troops to any leaders of Congress until Jan 6. The House Speaker is not responsible for security.

He spoke hypothetically. The Defense Department has no record of Trump requesting any troops. As a matter of fact Pence may have had to give the order to call out the National Guard.

Sund also testified that he did not discuss any National Guard troops to any leaders of Congress until Jan 6. The House Speaker is not responsible for security.

You're talking out of your ass. Why would Trump order guardsmen when his offer was declined? You're just not very smart, are ya?

First of all I am not a liberal. Second I am amazed at how gullible you people are. Republicans are trying to steal elections.
"First of all I am not a liberal."

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

Communist?

Forum List

Back