Move to oust RINOs involved in witch hunt

Of course they primarily affect minorities....there is no reason for Republican legislatures in lock step to institute these new restrictions if they didn't put speed bumps in Democratic leaning voter's way.

What voter fraud is stopped by shortening voting hours and days or applications to get a ballot or time period to register voters?

What voter fraud occurred to now restrict absentee voting in a state like Georgia, who has used the set of rules in place for 2020 AND THE PREVIOUS 12 YEARS?

EXCEPT IN 2020 Democratic voters decided to use their absentee voting, vs Republicans by majority using it for the previous 12 years....

other than this election, democrats used it, in majority.

Please STOP playing dumb on this RGS.
Could you translate this into English?

Trump did not offer 10,000 troops. The Pentagon has to approve requests for troops. Pence apparently had to approve the National Guard troops. Pelosi does not control the Capitol Police.

“I said, ‘Look, this rally is going to be bigger than anyone thinks.’” Trump told Fox News host Steve Hilton Sunday night. “And I said that I think you should have 10,000 — I think I gave the number — I definitely gave the number of 10,000 National Guardsmen, and I think you should have 10,000 of the National Guard ready.”

That matches what Miller told reporter and former CIA lawyer Adam Ciralsky, who wrote a fly-on-the-wall account of Miller’s final week at the Pentagon for Vanity Fair. “‘You’re going to need 10,000 people.’ No, I’m not talking bullshit, he said that,” Miller told Ciralsky of his conversation with Trump. “‘You’re going to need 10,000.’ That’s what he said. Swear to God.”

HERE THE ACCOUNTS DIVERGE: By Trump’s account, “They took that number. From what I understand, they gave it to the people at the Capitol, which is controlled by [House Speaker Nancy] Pelosi. And I heard they rejected it because they didn't think it would look good. So, you know, that was a big mistake.”

The Speaker is responsible for all operational decisions made within the House,” the letter says, adding that Pelosi, her staff and an army of appointed House officials had kept a “very heavy-handed and tightly controlled approach to House operations” over the past two years.

“When then-Chief Sund made a request for national guard support on January 4th, why was that request denied?” the group wrote. “Did Sergeant at Arms Paul Irving get permission or instruction from your staff on January 4th prior to denying Chief Sund’s request for the national guard?”

Last edited:
Care to make a bet on that? Palousey has already excluded anyone that would ask what her part was .

Pelosi has no part in this. She has nothing to do with Capitol security. This is just the latest red herring that the Republicans are tossing out to deflect from Donald Trump’s responsibility for unleashing the mob on the Capitol.

But thanks for being a good little parrot and raising this important deflection because that’s where all your minders are telling you to do.

Getting us out of Afghanistan
The U.S. currently has roughly 600 troops in Afghanistan, most of whom are Marine Corps and Army personnel providing security at the U.S. Embassy in Kabul

The rest is even more nonsensical

The sooner the better.

---More Republican House Members Call For Cheney & Kinzinger to be Purged From Party for Participating in Pelosi’s Jan 6 Witch Hunt---

The more extreme the Trump party gets, the sooner conservatism will return. That may be Cheney and Kinzinger's end games.

The more extreme the Trump party gets, the sooner conservatism will return. That may be Cheney and Kinzinger's end games.
What part of the current Republican platform is "extreme," controlling the border?

Pelosi has no part in this. She has nothing to do with Capitol security. This is just the latest red herring that the Republicans are tossing out to deflect from Donald Trump’s responsibility for unleashing the mob on the Capitol.

But thanks for being a good little parrot and raising this important deflection because that’s where all your minders are telling you to do.

“I said, ‘Look, this rally is going to be bigger than anyone thinks.’” Trump told Fox News host Steve Hilton Sunday night. “And I said that I think you should have 10,000 — I think I gave the number — I definitely gave the number of 10,000 National Guardsmen, and I think you should have 10,000 of the National Guard ready.”

That matches what Miller told reporter and former CIA lawyer Adam Ciralsky, who wrote a fly-on-the-wall account of Miller’s final week at the Pentagon for Vanity Fair. “‘You’re going to need 10,000 people.’ No, I’m not talking bullshit, he said that,” Miller told Ciralsky of his conversation with Trump. “‘You’re going to need 10,000.’ That’s what he said. Swear to God.”

HERE THE ACCOUNTS DIVERGE: By Trump’s account, “They took that number. From what I understand, they gave it to the people at the Capitol, which is controlled by [House Speaker Nancy] Pelosi. And I heard they rejected it because they didn't think it would look good. So, you know, that was a big mistake.”

The Speaker is responsible for all operational decisions made within the House,” the letter says, adding that Pelosi, her staff and an army of appointed House officials had kept a “very heavy-handed and tightly controlled approach to House operations” over the past two years.

“When then-Chief Sund made a request for national guard support on January 4th, why was that request denied?” the group wrote. “Did Sergeant at Arms Paul Irving get permission or instruction from your staff on January 4th prior to denying Chief Sund’s request for the national guard?”

There is no Trump party. The early 2024 polls show Trump in the lead on the GOP side, so he is a leader of the Republican party.

Forum List

Back