Motrin and Tylenol don’t work on back

OMG
I am in agnozing pain right now
OMG
I cant walk

Try lying with your shoulders flat facing the ceiling as much as possible, then turn your hips at a right angle with the side opposite the side hurting in the air and bring that knee up towards your chest.

In other words, if your left side hurts, lay on your back and twist the hips to bring the left side up then bring the left knee towards your chest far as you can.

If the small of your back hurts, then lie on your back and bring BOTH knees up towards your chest.

You can also try laying on a hard rubber ball where the pain is.

will it make me feel like I am high on drugs

What about RAdio frequency on the nerve ends.

I think my life is ending

Nope. Tramadol is a relatively safe pain killer. Do you drink.. alcohol has a rebound effect on back pain. Quit drinking for ten days and see if that helps. It may help a lot.

If your back is as fucked up as you claim you wouldnt even think about going to martial arts classes.
IT was feeling a tad better and I was so depressed of doing nothing.
This class was for beginners but even that was hard as hell.

I finally sound an awesome beginner wrestling class and I cant even do it
So sad

I know I am very stupid !!!
I just got so bored that I went to class and now I cant move

I call bullshit.
No way would they let you train with all of the troubles you claim to have.
I'd be willing to bet a pain Dr. wouldnt even give you tramadol.
If you dont have a medical history they can look at they wont prescribe pain meds that actually work.
Here's how you need to deal with your so called excruciating pain.
Go to a pain Dr that tries to fix the problem not medicate the problem. I've had wires installed in my spine,I have my nerves burnt off every 6 to 8 months and injections in my spine and hip.
If that doesnt work he'll prescribe stronger drugs.
I take two muscle relaxers and three morphine tabs a day and it helps immensely,and no you dont feel all drugged out.
Hell, I drink with em and I still dont feel drugged out. I will say they make you sleep very well. I hadn't had a good nights sleep in decades due to back pain,I was lucky to get six hours a night beore the pain woke me up.
I can sleep for as long as I want with the reduction of pain I'm getting.

I call bullshit.
No way would they let you train with all of the troubles you claim to have.
I'd be willing to bet a pain Dr. wouldnt even give you tramadol.
If you dont have a medical history they can look at they wont prescribe pain meds that actually work.
Here's how you need to deal with your so called excruciating pain.
Go to a pain Dr that tries to fix the problem not medicate the problem. I've had wires installed in my spine,I have my nerves burnt off every 6 to 8 months and injections in my spine and hip.
If that doesnt work he'll prescribe stronger drugs.
I take two muscle relaxers and three morphine tabs a day and it helps immensely,and no you dont feel all drugged out.
Hell, I drink with em and I still dont feel drugged out. I will say they make you sleep very well. I hadn't had a good nights sleep in decades due to back pain,I was lucky to get six hours a night beore the pain woke me up.
I can sleep for as long as I want with the reduction of pain I'm getting.
I was hoping you would not find this post as I know your problems are worse

Does burning the nerves off help??
Do the nerves grow back

Forum List

Back