Motorist shoots cop during routine traffic stop

I’m referring to before the driver has a chance to even be told why they were pulled over.
The police officer in san antonio was not rough or impolite to the people in the car he pulled over and killed

they started shooting at him first
So the officer would have been safer had he had his gun on them the entire time and forced them out of the car and to lay prone on the ground, no?
It depends on the circumstances

one size does not fit all

I’m referring to before the driver has a chance to even be told why they were pulled over.
The police officer in san antonio was not rough or impolite to the people in the car he pulled over and killed

So the officer would have been safer had he had his gun on them the entire time and forced them out of the car and to lay prone on the ground, no?

Seems that shoving guns in faces of peaceful drivers and speaking politely to attempted murderers would prompt people to reconsider their assumptions or perhaps their ability to differentiate who is and isn’t a threat.

Seems that shoving guns in faces of peaceful drivers and speaking politely to attempted murderers would prompt people to reconsider their assumptions or perhaps their ability to differentiate who is and isn’t a threat.
If you mean the National Guard medic the cops were 25 feet away with guns drawn when they ordered him to get out of his car

If you mean the National Guard medic the cops were 25 feet away with guns drawn when they ordered him to get out of his car
Right. And they did so pointlessly given he was peaceful and law abiding.

On the other hand they’re acting chummy with a violent person. If the police can’t differentiate the two, there’s problems.

So were the two thugs in san antonio just before they started shooting
Are you comparing these thugs to the army officer? Because I don’t think they’re the same type of person.

Are you comparing these thugs to the army officer? Because I don’t think they’re the same type of person.
The cops did know he was an Army officer when they pulled him over

and dont forget that the muslim shrink who killed so many at Ft Hood was an Army officer also

When I drive the new car, the police never pay any attention to me.
When I drive the old truck on a remodeling dump run, they pull me over almost every single time, and always illegally point guns at me.

San Antonio Officer Shot, 2 Men Killed During Traffic Stop

Not information given by the lib news media about race of cop or the dirtbags

so make your own assumptions

How good was your guess?

1618939168937.png

SAPD: Passenger opened fire on police officer during West Side shootout (ksat.com)

Too many Santa Ana loyalists down there in San Antonio. They have no idea how to be an American.

Do you know much about San Antonio? There is a whole bunch of military in that town who aren't "Santa Ana loyalists", and those military folks know a whole lot more about being American than you probably do. Same with the civilian population at large.
San Antonio is just like Tucson, Albuquerque, Phoenix, San Diego and others where you have large Hispanic neighborhoods infested with drugs, hookers and crime. Many of those people don't even speak English but still manage to collect welfare. That ain't my idea of America

Like I said, apparently you've never been to San Antonio. Yes, there are large Hispanic neighborhoods, but as far as crime, it's not any more than any other large city. But, thanks for showing your racist bias.

How good was your guess?
I was a little off

because I suspected liberal most favorite pet minority

but it was actually liberal 2nd most favorite pet minority instead

oh well, win some and lose some

How good was your guess?
I was a little off

because I suspected liberal most favorite pet minority

but it was actually liberal 2nd most favorite pet minority instead

oh well, win some and lose some

I probably would have been thinking the same way, However, what made me suspicious of that thought was the third line of the article that you linked:

Police Chief William McManus said an officer pulled over a truck for an unknown reason with three people inside.

The question is who drew first?
If the cop did, then the cop was guilty of murder.
It said the cop opened the truck door, which is illegal.
Sounds to me like murder by the cop?

New Topics

Forum List

Back