Motorist shoots cop during routine traffic stop

Why make the assumptions? Was it a race thing? It did not say so in the article and the Police Chief gave no indication it was. Was it to you?
You may not have been paying attention, but the media routinely fails to identify the race of the shooter immediately unless they are white.

Well we know that is a lie, how much time went by before we knew the race of the Fedex shooter?
plain and simple----it's never race when a black murders--which they do at four times the rate
..but when a cop justifiably shoots a jackass black criminal, they bring up race --which has NOTHING to do with it

One thing is for sure, your racist ass doesn't show up until the perp is black. Had this guy been white we wouldn't hear a peep out of you.

Why don't people who live in ghettos or barrios have community meetings?
They did all last year. They were rallying, protesting and burning down their ghettos all last year and part of this year. They appear to be devoid of positive leadership at local level, unable to learn from past mistakes.

One thing is for sure, your racist ass doesn't show up until the perp is black. Had this guy been white we wouldn't hear a peep out of you.
By racist you mean whites who are not guilt-ridden libs and want to shine your shoes

I think this is instructive because its reminds us that for cops who put their lives on the line no traffic stop is routine

By racist you mean whites who are not guilt-ridden libs and want to shine your shoes

No I mean by folks like you who loved it when black folks had to be subservient to white folks like you.
I think this is instructive because its reminds us that for cops who put their lives on the line no traffic stop is routine

How many lives do they put on the line?

Sometimes, if the driver chooses to be a hardhead
I’m referring to before the driver has a chance to even be told why they were pulled over. Before they’ve had a chance of being a hard head.

Going to force every driver and passenger to lay in the dirt every traffic stop?

Why make the assumptions? Was it a race thing? It did not say so in the article and the Police Chief gave no indication it was. Was it to you?
.....they ALWAYS make it a race thing when a WHITE cop shoots a BLACK CRIMINAL--and race has nothing to do with that
Already knew you were part of the problem, not part of the solution. Thanks for playing!:auiqs.jpg:
...prove these blacks are killed because of their skin color or you will be known to be full of shit from now on

How many lives do they put on the line?
Only people who deserve it

and that includes dirtbags like dante wright

So the police should gun folks down instead of making arrests.
Many are not. some are. I'll not bother chasing every news story down for you. You are not among the most accepting or perceptive ones on the board, pretty well set in your opinions and viewpoints
.....they ALWAYS make it a race thing when a WHITE cop shoots a BLACK CRIMINAL--and race has nothing to do with that
Already knew you were part of the problem, not part of the solution. Thanks for playing!:auiqs.jpg:
...prove these blacks are killed because of their skin color or you will be known to be full of shit from now on
Many are not. Some are. I am not going to chase down every news story for you. You are in no position to be convinced as you are pretty intractable in your views. Not sure what that does for you, as also not sure what brought you to this point. Suspect you were brought to this point by repeated exposure to things that reinforced your point of view, just like the people that hate and fear cops and have determined they are above submitting to them on the side of the street, when stopped. You probably will not end like some of them. Suspect you have no problem saying yes sir, no sir, and doing what you are instructed to do, without letting your pride get in the way. Hopefully you will not meet your black counterpart in uniform and determine you don't have to stand for it.

I’m referring to before the driver has a chance to even be told why they were pulled over.
The police officer in san antonio was not rough or impolite to the people in the car he pulled over and killed

they started shooting at him first

I’m referring to before the driver has a chance to even be told why they were pulled over.
The police officer in san antonio was not rough or impolite to the people in the car he pulled over and killed

they started shooting at him first
So the officer would have been safer had he had his gun on them the entire time and forced them out of the car and to lay prone on the ground, no?

Forum List

Back