Motorist shoots cop during routine traffic stop

Why make the assumptions? Was it a race thing? It did not say so in the article and the Police Chief gave no indication it was. Was it to you?

That's the problem right there. The cops are slowly but surely, with extreme force and foregone defense in court, ramping up the "routine" traffic fines. It's "routine," just like the dentist's drill and the Jewish obstetrician's circumcision instrument.

San Antonio Officer Shot, 2 Men Killed During Traffic Stop

Not information given by the lib news media about race of cop or the dirtbags

so make your own assumptions

Did you even read your own link? It states that the cop was shot in the hand, but was able to return fire. The cop ended up killing 2 men in the car, as well as wounding a woman who was the third passenger. Me? I look at this as a good story. The cop won, some people with guns died, so that is a win for the cops. I also like the fact that before the gunfire started, the cop was calm and polite.

Did you even read your own link? It states that the cop was shot in the hand, but was able to return fire. The cop ended up killing 2 men in the car, as well as wounding a woman who was the third passenger. Me? I look at this as a good story. The cop won, some people with guns died, so that is a win for the cops. I also like the fact that before the gunfire started, the cop was calm and polite.
Pro criminal libs will not think it a good story

according to them the police face no threat at all and are being unreasonable to view every motorist they stop with suspicion

That's the problem right there. The cops are slowly but surely, with extreme force and foregone defense in court, ramping up the "routine" traffic fines. It's "routine," just like the dentist's drill and the Jewish obstetrician's circumcision instrument.

OB/GYNs rarely do circumcisions. Pediatricians usually do that.

Pro criminal libs will not think it a good story

according to them the police face no threat at all and are being unreasonable to view every motorist they stop with suspicion

Apparently, you didn't read the link either. The cop was polite, and didn't act aggressive until AFTER the people in the car started shooting. According to the article, the cop didn't suspect anything one way or the other until after they started shooting at them. Matter of fact, it said that the cop was being very polite and reasonable when the stop first occurred.

Too many Santa Ana loyalists down there in San Antonio. They have no idea how to be an American.

Do you know much about San Antonio? There is a whole bunch of military in that town who aren't "Santa Ana loyalists", and those military folks know a whole lot more about being American than you probably do. Same with the civilian population at large.

Why make the assumptions? Was it a race thing? It did not say so in the article and the Police Chief gave no indication it was. Was it to you?
.....they ALWAYS make it a race thing when a WHITE cop shoots a BLACK CRIMINAL--and race has nothing to do with that

You may not have been paying attention, but the media routinely fails to identify the race of the shooter immediately unless they are white.

Well we know that is a lie, how much time went by before we knew the race of the Fedex shooter?

You may not have been paying attention, but the media routinely fails to identify the race of the shooter immediately unless they are white.

Well we know that is a lie, how much time went by before we knew the race of the Fedex shooter?
plain and simple----it's never race when a black murders--which they do at four times the rate
..but when a cop justifiably shoots a jackass black criminal, they bring up race --which has NOTHING to do with it

plain and simple----it's never race when a black murders--which they do at four times the rate
..but when a cop justifiably shoots a jackass black criminal, they bring up race --which has NOTHING to do with it

One thing is for sure, your racist ass doesn't show up until the perp is black. Had this guy been white we wouldn't hear a peep out of you.

Too many Santa Ana loyalists down there in San Antonio. They have no idea how to be an American.

Do you know much about San Antonio? There is a whole bunch of military in that town who aren't "Santa Ana loyalists", and those military folks know a whole lot more about being American than you probably do. Same with the civilian population at large.
San Antonio is just like Tucson, Albuquerque, Phoenix, San Diego and others where you have large Hispanic neighborhoods infested with drugs, hookers and crime. Many of those people don't even speak English but still manage to collect welfare. That ain't my idea of America

.....they ALWAYS make it a race thing when a WHITE cop shoots a BLACK CRIMINAL--and race has nothing to do with that
Already knew you were part of the problem, not part of the solution. Thanks for playing!:auiqs.jpg:

One thing is for sure, your racist ass doesn't show up until the perp is black. Had this guy been white we wouldn't hear a peep out of you.

Why don't people who live in ghettos or barrios have community meetings?

Forum List

Back