Mothers Day

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
make sure she knows you still think of her.

1588626284044.png

make sure she knows you still think of her.

View attachment 331924
My mom passed away in October of 2013, and rarely a day goes by without me thinking of her. She was a proud and beautiful woman, both in mind and appearance. She taught me SO many things about life, and I'll never be able to adequately thank her for this. I still DO thank her spirit in my prayers. My heart goes out to all of you on here that have lost a mother. And you who are fortunate enough to still have your mothers around, please thank them and tell them you love them as often as you can. Thank you.

Mine passed this Jan 12th in Greece. I left for work shortly after the funeral but haven;t been able to get back to arrange for her tombstone, a plaque actually on a family grave.
My mother died October, 5 years ago, in my hometown.

The day after she was buried, I drove 900 miles to get back home.

a trip I'm not able to make again.

Sorry for all of your losses...sounds like some fine ladies are missed greatly....I guess I'm the lucky one both my mother and father are breaking the Newsome edict and coming to stay in my guest house/man cave for the weekend...we can sit out back and talk and BBQ and take a dip and still stay 6ft apart....

Lost mine Feb this year. But happy mothers day to all Mom's here!!!!
Sorry to hear that, Shawnee. Losing a parent is tough. My father passed away last August, and it's still hard for me to comprehend that I'll never be able to talk with him again. Especially about sports and music, both of which he was highly knowledgeable.

Lost mine Feb this year. But happy mothers day to all Mom's here!!!!
Sorry to hear that, Shawnee. Losing a parent is tough. My father passed away last August, and it's still hard for me to comprehend that I'll never be able to talk with him again. Especially about sports and music, both of which he was highly knowledgeable.

Thanks Bluz, sorry for your loss too. Dad went 1994(mesothelioma of course). Was a chief engineman on diesel subs, 20 years never floated a desk, just engines. Went in 1942 at 15, sitting on the bottom of the Sea of Japan getting depth charged at 15, imagine that. But re provision in Brazil, all them hot nice butt latinos at 15? Yarrrrrrrrr!

New Topics

Forum List

Back