Mother of a biracial son sues school over CRT

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
A single mother of a biracial son is suing his school over its 'anti-racism' CRT-style program, saying he now sees things that don't go his way as racism.
Melissa Riley, from Charlottesville in Virginia, said that her 13-year-old boy never saw himself as different to other students until the Albemarle School District introduced an 'anti-racism' program to his middle school last spring.
Riley said that her teenage son started to accuse her and others of racism as a way to get out of doing chores and other responsibilities. In one example, she said he once accused her of being racist when she asked him to clean the house.

comment:
It's sad that the CRT Racists taught her own son to hate her.

A single mother of a biracial son is suing his school over its 'anti-racism' CRT-style program, saying he now sees things that don't go his way as racism.
Melissa Riley, from Charlottesville in Virginia, said that her 13-year-old boy never saw himself as different to other students until the Albemarle School District introduced an 'anti-racism' program to his middle school last spring.
Riley said that her teenage son started to accuse her and others of racism as a way to get out of doing chores and other responsibilities. In one example, she said he once accused her of being racist when she asked him to clean the house.

comment:
It's sad that the CRT Racists taught her own son to hate her.
Wow, an absolutely pitiful fail on both the mother and the son.

He needs his ass beat lol

Wow, an absolutely pitiful fail on both the mother and the son.

He needs his ass beat lol
I have to laugh at this. If had called my mom a name when she told me to do a chore, there would have been a memorial service 3 days later. And instead of tightening up her child she tries suing the school for CRT. That's straight stump stupid.

I have to laugh at this. If had called my mom a name when she told me to do a chore, there would have been a memorial service 3 days later. And instead of tightening up her child she tries suing the school for CRT. That's straight stump stupid.
You and me both, that's why I ended my comment in LOL although you know there are going to be some people claiming I'm advocating child abuse lol.

She's pathetic and he's a bully who's cruising for a bruising if he's not put into check.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Well you do know that the deadbeat daddy isn't around to help teach his son to be man and not mouth off to his single mother raising the sperm donors son.

Forum List

Back