Mother Jones has exclusively learned that Joe Manchin is considering leaving the Democratic Party to become Independent

See, I thought it was the South. Are they still klan members or did they redeem themselves to conveniently fit your narrative?

And today's Democrats are equally opposed to anything the confederacy stood for. But whatever, this has always been a childish rant by the right.
So long as the Democrat party exists, so to does their Klan and Jim Crow history.

First you folks have end the intolerance, racism, and hate. You have a long, long way to go. Today it's just a story of history repeating itself.
That makes no sense. Democrats are represented by poc in Congress. Republicans vastly by and large are not.

don't forget equally racist. they just hide it really well.

They don't hide it at all. DemoKKKrats elected this guy and made sure he kept his job. This is the sitting governor of Virginia, a proud DemoKKKrat, with massive support from his party and his voters:

1634767833207.png

You will when Missouri has to get it's coal from Kentucky because they simply ran out.

Nope, I will not care at all. I had to look up the local power company on the internet to see where they said they got their coal from. That is how little I care about where it comes from. I suspect most people are like me and never think twice about WV when they turn on their lights.

ohhhh....that will teach me! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

it is so damn cute you pretend people think about what state their coal came from when they flip on the light switch.

That's because we have plenty, and you do not. The coal for my power plant passes by my house in a coal train before being delivered to my local electric company generating plant.

I swear you make Joe Biden look like a fucking genius!

Forum List

Back