'Mostly Peaceful Protests' Explode Across West As Violent Left Wing Terrorists 'Celebrate' Biden Becoming President

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Unrest explodes across West as Biden sworn-in; clashes with police, attack on Dem Party officessmoke a sign

cracked glass

LEFT-WING INSURRECTION
Unrest explodes across West as Biden sworn-in; clashes with police, attack on Dem Party offices

Kamala Harris Called Riots 'a Movement' Last Summer:

“They’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop,” she told him. “This is a movement, I’m telling you. They’re not gonna stop. And everyone beware because they’re not gonna stop. They’re not gonna stop before Election Day and they’re not going to stop after Election Day. And everyone should take note of that. They’re not gonna let up and they should not. WE should not stop.
-- VICE PRESIDENT Kamala Harris

When does the Impeachment for 'Incitement of an Insurrection' of this hypocritical 'National Security Threat' begin?

“They’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop,” she told him. “This is a movement, I’m telling you. They’re not gonna stop. And everyone beware because they’re not gonna stop. They’re not gonna stop before Election Day and they’re not going to stop after Election Day. And everyone should take note of that. They’re not gonna let up and they should not. WE should not stop.

When does the Impeachment for 'Incitement of an Insurrection' of this hypocritical 'National Security Threat' begin?

The major distinction between the US and every other country that has fallen prey to leftist sociopaths is the fact the population has more guns and ammo than all of the world's militaries combined.

Even IF, and it would be a pretty big fuckin IF, the military was dominated by bed wetters, and you know it isn't because the democrooks pissed their pants that guard troops might have "right wingers" in their ranks and demanded they be weeded out for DC duty. Lets just pretend every single member of the military will dutifully drag off every armed Trump supporter and stuff them into a gas chamber, how successful would that endeavor be?

Let's pretend there aren't thousands of mother fuckers with keys to vaults and equipment that will either refuse to show up or issue the shit out to like minded patriots. Let's pretend that our police all over the country are all sniveling, servile liberal worms who will just "follow orders" and risk their lives going door to door. To help exterminate the people who have supported them in their fights with antifa turds and blm commies.

I'm hoping these assfucks escalate their destruction in these urban shit holes. I hope that start getting so wild the residents themselves get on their rooftops like the Korean shop owners did in LA 92 with SKS's. It's time to end this shit. It should have been done 20 years ago and I would have enjoyed it. Now I'm too old, don't give a fuck, live way outside the urban areas and I wouldn't piss in a bucket to slow down the spread of a fire. These urban democrook voting assholes created these fucking monsters, now they will have to put them down on their own. I might sell them some ammo.

Unrest explodes across West as Biden sworn-in; clashes with police, attack on Dem Party officessmoke a sign

cracked glass

LEFT-WING INSURRECTION
Unrest explodes across West as Biden sworn-in; clashes with police, attack on Dem Party offices

Kamala Harris Called Riots 'a Movement' Last Summer:

Looks pretty quiet this week since the inauguration. Did a search on "Protests Explode Across West" but limited results to last 5 days.... crickets .... Everything seemed to quit after it was known the inauguration was well protected and would be conducted on schedule. Still wonder how long local civic leaders, state governments and business community in those areas will put up with violent protesters as they occur. Not done here in the hinterland so no skin off my nose, but I wouldn't live or do business in those places.

1611244766286.png

"When they sow the wind, they will reap the whirlwind; The stalk of grain that forms no head can yield no flour; Even if it could, strangers would swallow it."
New American Bible

*****SMILE*****

:)

These anarchist clowns don't want Biden and Harris they want XI to be our leader....these sub human products of our failing public schools want full on communism to take hold in America....

This does seem like an "explosion" of violence. How do you know that these unidentified people who attacked the Democratic Office are "leftists"? Who exactly are "leftists"? Moreover, right-wingers have been known to dress all in black and attack buildings.

Biden won! Lets burn the flag! :rofl:

Biden’s entire brain is an autonomous zone with no order.

Even if they could kick the habit of one of the world’s most dangerous pieces of self-glossing literature, the Assured burned Native American crops, because their media sainctioned it. Screenal space (is [italics]) the disease, but not the only one.

It will be very interesting year, to watch and read the tortured explanations leftists here and everywhere else will dredge up.

Yup and I'm going to enjoy watching every lefty loon on this board defend that jack ass Biden. Trump is gone so Biden is now under the microscope. I'll enjoy watching the lefty loons defend his sorry ass.

As for rioters, they should all do like my State. All rioters, looters and arsonists will be shot on sight in my State.

for the record, I, rosie ---think that they should stop and anyone who lauds the "protests" should
be arrested

This does seem like an "explosion" of violence. How do you know that these unidentified people who attacked the Democratic Office are "leftists"? Who exactly are "leftists"? Moreover, right-wingers have been known to dress all in black and attack buildings.

Good god you are a delusional twat.

These are leftists, stop denying reality to suit your deranged political views, you cat lady in waiting.

Forum List

Back