mostly of them regret after hit it.

sam5971

Feb 13, 2020
We sometimes dream of winning the lottery, thinking our life will then turn into a fairy tale.However, big money is a big challenge, and not everyone’s ready for it.

To me, the last person who is acknowledged shouldn't count because of his story ending the way that it ended. His sickness could've happened one way or another whether his fortune was there in his picture or not. For all we know, his financial blessing may have been what kept him here longer compared to how long his story wouldn't have been had the money not been there for him.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. If I were to come into a big enough mountain of money, it would most definitely not be invested if doing such a thing only means that there is a good chance that I would lose a good deal of it if not all of it. My money would go straight to the bank and not move an inch until I was ready for any of it.

Most lottery winners are just ordinary folks.

When they get a lot of money, they freak out.

And "friends" and relatives start showing up.

Soon they have spent all the money.

They are something like ordinary people who become actors and athletes who suddenly earn big money and are the darlings of the media. Many of them cannot handle the money and fame, for they are not to the manner born.

Forum List

Back