Mostly Hispanic Women Quit Working During Pandemic

I thought they worked the hardest?

See what you get fer thinkin'? I am sure Hispanics have had enough of the capitalist exploiting them.
Sounds like you're calling them lazy, in a liberal way

"according to a report by the UCLA Latino Policy and Politics Initiative"

I think I will pass ........
If my phone contacts are any evidence, I would estimate 80-90% of these women do not have the English language skills to do much in terms of anything but menial labor. I usually get a "Bueno" when they answer and then a rapid search for someone else in the home who speaks English when I call. Their voicemail greetings are almost always in Spanish and I have learned what each means so I can leave a message or hang up.
When you flood the nation with 5th world garbage you get a 5 th world nation
The same garbage that opened up the area to white settlers that were garbage?
You mean the natives ?? All they did was brutally kill and enslave each other . In their tens of thousands of years they still never got beyond living in a tent

If my phone contacts are any evidence, I would estimate 80-90% of these women do not have the English language skills to do much in terms of anything but menial labor. I usually get a "Bueno" when they answer and then a rapid search for someone else in the home who speaks English when I call. Their voicemail greetings are almost always in Spanish and I have learned what each means so I can leave a message or hang up.
You mean the natives ?? All they did was brutally kill and enslave each other . In their tens of thousands of years they still never got beyond living in a tent
There were other people in the Americas before the Jews came....There were Hispanics before there was Angles. Hispanics come from Latin nations like Spain, Portugal and Italy....

Germans , English , Dutch, Irish then later Italians and Jews all built America

This thread is about why Hispanic women are dropping out ?
Because of the democratic welfare state

See what you get fer thinkin'? I am sure Hispanics have had enough of the capitalist exploiting them.
I bet you work at least an hour a day I know I try not to...

How much do you get from the welfare state of the Republic? The story never stated any of them were on welfare. It stated that the majority left to help with family..

There were other people in the Americas before the Jews came....There were Hispanics before there was Angles. Hispanics come from Latin nations like Spain, Portugal and Italy....
Mexico did nothing to the Americans land
It was never important to them

How much do you get from the welfare state of the Republic? The story never stated any of them were on welfare.
Zero as I own a franchise and work

I did not leave work until 745 pm last nite !!!

Who discovered the Caribbean Islands? He was from a place that has a lot of Latins, starts with an "I", catching on yet?

I left at 12:45AM and the Latinos were being lazy on the river camping with all their equipment the welfare state gave them, si?

I left at 12:45AM and the Latinos were being lazy on the river camping with all their equipment the welfare state gave them, si?
I am sure I never worked as hard as you did but I still have to work that horrible job until 2025

Where do they get these statistics? The UCLA "Latino policy and politics initiative" report gives no clue. One interesting point is the word "initiative". The UCLA gang isn't about information but rather promotion of a policy. It's possible that initiative might cause otherwise rational people to manufacture statistics out of thin air to promote their political agenda.

Forum List

Back