Mostly Hispanic Women Quit Working During Pandemic

Many probably went back home until the benefits run out, living large wherever it is they went.

What part Hispanic do you have to be to be mostly Hispanic?

I thought they worked the hardest?

I can attest to that.
The only hispanics that kept working in my Wifes company are the old people knowing they could never get a job as good as they have right now due to the benefits they have.
After Texas said that free money from the gov was over they tried to come back....oops,they were told to pound sand.

"according to a report by the UCLA Latino Policy and Politics Initiative"

I think I will pass ........
If my phone contacts are any evidence, I would estimate 80-90% of these women do not have the English language skills to do much in terms of anything but menial labor. I usually get a "Bueno" when they answer and then a rapid search for someone else in the home who speaks English when I call. Their voicemail greetings are almost always in Spanish and I have learned what each means so I can leave a message or hang up.

If my phone contacts are any evidence, I would estimate 80-90% of these women do not have the English language skills to do much in terms of anything but menial labor. I usually get a "Bueno" when they answer and then a rapid search for someone else in the home who speaks English when I call. Their voicemail greetings are almost always in Spanish and I have learned what each means so I can leave a message or hang up.
When you flood the nation with 5th world garbage you get a 5 th world nation

When you flood the nation with 5th world garbage you get a 5 th world nation
The same garbage that opened up the area to white settlers that were garbage?

Forum List

Back