Most Tremendous Car ever built?

How about the 1976 Cadillac Fleetwood Talisman?

Has everything- tremendous upholstery, huge powerful engine, the maximum in both luxury and appearance.

GM needs to bring this back, just bigger and more over the top.

I sold a shit load of those back in the day. I am a vet guy my self. I no longer have any toy cars though. That money is going to campers and boats at the moment. Hope to own a classic car again some day though. A buddy of mine has a 53 Belair he knows I have had my eye on for a while. I am pretty sure he is holding it for me until I can afford it. He is starting to sell his clasic cars and getting into air planes. That is kinda my fault I have been taking him up in my uncles plane and he loved it. Wish I had money like my uncle and Kevvin. Of course Kevin never got married and my uncle never got divorced. My grand daddy told me about the marriage thing. Some people will enhance yourr life others are a lead weight. I got the lead weight.

993oeuel1mc01.jpg

Oh God, that’s ugly.

To each their own. I never owned a Talisman myself, but I did own a 1995 Fleetwood Brougham and its was the best care I ever had. Not quite as large as this, but still plenty big, huge amount of luxury and power, really the kind of car that shows class.

Oh God, that’s ugly.

To each their own. I never owned a Talisman myself, but I did own a 1995 Fleetwood Brougham and its was the best care I ever had. Not quite as large as this, but still plenty big, huge amount of luxury and power, really the kind of car that shows class.
Much better cars were the late 60s and early 70s caddies. I’ll take a ‘70 Coupe Deville convertible over those huge later boats with all that emissions shit added to them and poor build quality.

17310666-1970-cadillac-deville-thumb.jpg

Has everything- tremendous upholstery, huge powerful engine, the maximum in both luxury and appearance.

I've never liked Cadillac styling. Some of the ugliest cars ever made.
Not the one I just posted.

Oh God, that’s ugly.

Much better cars were the late 60s and early 70s caddies. I’ll take a ‘70 Coupe Deville convertible over those huge later boats with all that emissions shit added to them and poor build quality.

17310666-1970-cadillac-deville-thumb.jpg
My favorite is the 68 ,69 Eldorado

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and some folks really do have a taste for shit.

I liked the big ass giant Pontiacs of the 1960's. You could stretch out in the back seat of those things, and the trunks were bigger than many of today's pickup truck beds. They looked better than caddies to me, anyway.

My dad had a 1973 olds ninety eight with a very similar interior as that in the op. That thing was a boat.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and some folks really do have a taste for shit.
True, but how could you not find this car beautiful? ‘68 Eldorado
92496284_2948579678540596_5023990754150711296_o.jpg

When the chrome was thick and the women were straight.

Forum List

Back