Most transparent white house ever shuts down gays...

I don't think ANYONE is allowed to handcuff themselves to the White House gate.

I'm sure they aren't, but when was the last time the press was forced back from the White House?
If the rightwing blogoshere says it's true, it must be. :rolleyes:

I saw the video of the police moving everyone including all members of the press back about 2 blocks from the White House. the only explanation they would give is "The park is closed"

• Banned

No, but that's not the point.
They shut down the park, where protests have historically taken place without being shut down.

:clap2::clap2:

• Banned

I'm sure they aren't, but when was the last time the press was forced back from the White House?

So you're okay with the gay protesters being silenced?

Yet another liberal admits to a fondness for shutting down free speech.

They shut down the park, where protests have historically taken place without being shut down.

I'll be in town for the Million Marijuana March on May 8th. I'm not sure if it'll be at the park, I'm almost sure it will be though.

If the feds fuck with us, USMB will be the first to know.:lol:

So you're okay with the gay protesters being silenced?

Yet another liberal admits to a fondness for shutting down free speech.
I've no idea what happened. The secret service took them away...I'm not about to second guess them.

You go ahead and prove that this has never happened before and then I'll start to worry.

Thank you. You are fine with the gay protesters being silenced.

I'll be in town for the Million Marijuana March on May 8th. I'm not sure if it'll be at the park, I'm almost sure it will be though.

Oh hell for that Obama might come out and fire one up with you.

Thank you. You are fine with the gay protesters being silenced.

And you are probably fine with gay people being arrested for simply being homosexual if your behavior on here when it comes to homosexuals is any indication. I'm having a good laugh right now at you trying to act like you're coming to the defense of the Gay Community when part of you would probably be happy if they all went and got deported.

Oh hell for that Obama might come out and fire one up with you.

I've been going to these events for the last year. I've actually have seen very few people actually smoke weed at the rallies. Then again I've never been to the Million Marijuana March and most of the demonstrations I've been too were multi-issue demonstrations anyway. So... Hell we'll see.

The story doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Usually people don't get arrested for protesting.

There must have been something else going on that no one was aware of.

Why does the white wing care? They want the gays dead or deported to Iceland.

Forum List

Back