Most Republicans Support Declaring the United States a Christian Nation

So you want to do away with religious freedom, and the separation of church and state.
So you openly admit that you believe that the freedom to kill babies is a religious freedom.

Folks, they are compelled to tell you of their evil.

Even when they choose to give themselves names from the bible.

I get accused all the time of being on the "left". I am a Christian. This is a generalized post addressing the attempts of many to do nothing but demonize large groups based upon your politics, not your religious beliefs.

So you openly admit that you believe that the freedom to kill babies is a religious freedom.

Folks, they are compelled to tell you of their evil.

Even when they choose to give themselves names from the bible.

Nobody said abortion is a religious freedom. But making the US an officially "Christian nation" is certainly a violation of the 1st amendment concerning religious freedom.

Nobody said abortion is a religious freedom. But making the US an officially "Christian nation" is certainly a violation of the 1st amendment concerning religious freedom.
Aren't you glad that you live in a country where you get to have an opinion, no matter how wrong it is?

'Secular' is the same as 'atheist', which is why you atheists cling to the term 'secular'. It gets your agenda done while you try to deflect by using different terminology. Similar to leftwingers supporting baby-killing in the womb' by calling it 'reproductive care'.

Notice every so-called 'secular' law violates Christian teaching, but is in line with the leftwing agenda of most atheists.

Think you have shown the source of your idiocy. Post the definition of secular! The word "atheist" is not there.

I am grateful every day that I have the freedoms I do. And one of those is the freedom of religion, guaranteed by the US Constitution.

Why would you want to take that freedom away?
Quote me saying I wanted to take any of your freedoms away.

Do it now.

I'll wait.

If it makes you feel clever to say things like that, go ahead and babble all you want.

I don't base my feeling clever on internet posts. I am just a clever fellow.

But, as I said, no one claimed that a right to an abortion was a religious right. I just wanted to correct your error. Accuracy is important.

Forum List

Back