Most Republicans Support Declaring the United States a Christian Nation

I'm talking about radical Muslims in the vein of the Taliban & El Queida. No Democrats defended violence practiced by radical Muslim sects.
Bullshit. For years all I heard was "only a very small number of Muslims are terrorists". Democrats filled Minneapolis with Somali Muslims, then Minneapolis became the epicenter of terrorist recruiting.

Most Republicans Support Declaring the United States a Christian Nation

We followed up by asking: “Would You Favor or Oppose the United States Officially Declaring the United States to be a Christian Nation?” The findings were striking. Overall, 62 percent of respondents said they opposed such a declaration, including 83 percent of Democrats and 39 percent of Republicans. Fully 61 percent of Republicans supported declaring the United States a Christian nation.

Guys, Mashie was ahead of the curve on this one. Recall, I was one of the first to ever bring this idea up in my well-received thread last January It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

People had never heard that before. People acted shocked at the notion. Leftwingers barked about the 1st Amendment (Never mind, they trash the 2nd Amendment). People act like there haven't been 27 Amendments already.

This article recognizes my point that separation of church and state is impossible. But my rationale remains the best, and I'm the only one who has mentioned it. When you try to avoid enacting Christian laws, you enact atheist laws by default. There is no such thing as a void. The reason America needs to be declared officially a Christian nation is because it has unofficially become an atheist nation, pushing atheist laws. And so, since we have to choose between atheism and theism, with no other alternative possible, we should choose the BEST belief, which is Christianity. My preference is Roman Catholicism.

Prominent Republican politicians have made the themes critical to their message to voters in the run up to the 2022 midterm elections. Doug Mastriano, the Republican nominee for governor in Pennsylvania, has argued that America is a Christian nation and that the separation of church and state is a “myth.”

This article published by Marxist-funded Yahoo blatant LIED, however, when they said Christians want a white Christian country. This is completely unsubstantiated. There was never any evidence offered to support this lie in the article or anywhere else.

Your heart may be in the right place, but you're going about it in a very wrong way. You don't win people over by force, that is not how God operates, so why would anyone who follows God think that that's the right way to change a nation? Using force or suppression is counterproductive. And it's not Christian, read the list of the fruits of the Spirit.... someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see anything forceful in there. :)

Don't get me wrong... I have no doubt in my mind that if everyone were to truly follow Jesus, that would solve most of the world's problems, almost overnight. But in order to truly win souls, you have to be an ambassador of Christ, and be different than this fallen world. Jesus's ministry was not about using earthly government to change people... on the contrary, He told people about the true kingdom. You can still try to change this nation, but by trying to reach minds and hearts in other ways. Once more and more hearts and minds change, then we'll see other things change in this nation. (I'm not saying I'm expecting that, but that's getting into a different topic.)

No, they didn't. Btw, when's the last time your guy, who couldn't quote a Bible verse when asked attended Church?

Oh wait, he's the son of God, right?
Obama had to intercede to get "God" back in the platform.

Democrats rejected God at the 2012 National Democrat Convention.
Wasn't 2012 the same year that the Olympics opening ceremony was so demonic?

With the Covid image, no less.

1664231018052.png

Take your self righteous religious horseshit & wipe your ass with it. And mind your own business whether or not anyone believes in Christianity or doesn't.

You far right wing Trump asseaters are borderline radical Muslims anyway. Make that your "religion", you're not that far removed.
Begone. You're not important.

The majority of muslims are not terrorists...because they are cowards. THEY WILL turn in their christian neighbors and friends that they lived beside for decades when the more radical are able to take over an area. They support terrorism with their money even if they keep their mouths shut for now.

As a Practitioner of Judaism I’m ok with it since we ( Practicing & Non Practicing ) are outnumbered by Episcopalians ( not counting Catholics & Baptist/ Southern Baptists and Pentecostals

The majority of muslims are not terrorists...because they are cowards. THEY WILL turn in their christian neighbors and friends that they lived beside for decades when the more radical are able to take over an area. They support terrorism with their money even if they keep their mouths shut for now.
They will gather below as Gays are thrown from the rooftops

Most Republicans Support Declaring the United States a Christian Nation​

Pretty scary that is something still needing declared, or even debated. Why wasn't it done so 200 years ago? We were founded by english speaking Christians coming from english speaking christian countries, our DOI and Constitution were written in english and our heritage and government are surrounded in Christian motif and references, so that pretty much settles that.

Pretty scary that is something still needing declared, or even debated. Why wasn't it done so 200 years ago? We were founded by english speaking Christians coming from english speaking christian countries, our DOI and Constitution were written in english and our heritage and government are surrounded in Christian motif and references, so that pretty much settles that.
I still don't get what's so fucking scary about Christians. I've never seen one jump out from behind a bush and eat the neighbor's cat.

I believe that the left's satanic master political idols simply need to abolish belief of any kind. They don't believe strongly in anything beyond raping and killing children that could be called "faith"

I still don't get what's so fucking scary about Christians. I've never seen one jump out from behind a bush and eat the neighbor's cat.

I believe that the left's satanic master political idols simply need to abolish belief of any kind. They don't believe strongly in anything beyond raping and killing children that could be called "faith"
What scares the left about Christians is the same thing that scared the unbelievers 2000 years ago when they crucified Jesus. The presence of the Spirit of God reveals their sin.

'Secular' is the same as 'atheist', which is why you atheists cling to the term 'secular'. It gets your agenda done while you try to deflect by using different terminology. Similar to leftwingers supporting baby-killing in the womb' by calling it 'reproductive care'.

Notice every so-called 'secular' law violates Christian teaching, but is in line with the leftwing agenda of most atheists.

So you want to do away with religious freedom, and the separation of church and state.

New Topics

Forum List

Back