Most recent tax information

martybegan

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2010
All sorts of data in this table.

TaxProf Blog Joint Tax Committee The Top 1 Receives 19 Of All Income Pays 49 Of All Income Taxes

The Senate Committee on Finance has scheduled a public hearing on March 3, 2015, titled “Fairness in Taxation.” This document ... describes concepts of tax equity and provides data related to the current and historical distribution of income and taxes. ...

6a00d8341c4eab53ef01b7c75788bb970b-800wi

The best thing about this table is it includes payroll taxes, individual taxes, and all other taxes broken down by bracket.

TaxProf Blog Joint Tax Committee The Top 1 Receives 19 Of All Income Pays 49 Of All Income Taxes

The Senate Committee on Finance has scheduled a public hearing on March 3, 2015, titled “Fairness in Taxation.” This document ... describes concepts of tax equity and provides data related to the current and historical distribution of income and taxes. ...

The best thing about this table is it includes payroll taxes, individual taxes, and all other taxes broken down by bracket.

What about effective (actual) rates. My tax rate is 39%, but I only pay 4%.

the top 1% actually pay 40% of all federal income taxes. That obviously is not fair and it obviously wastes money by taking it from the people who know how to spend it best and giving it to the people who know how to spend it worst.

the top 1% actually pay 40% of all federal income taxes. That obviously is not fair and it obviously wastes money by taking it from the people who know how to spend it best and giving it to the people who know how to spend it worst.

No, 1% of one-million is more than 1% of fifty-thousand.

No, 1% of one-million is more than 1% of fifty-thousand.

dear all agree that 1% of a million is more. Do you have any idea what your point is??

This doesn't deal with rates, it deals with the actual amount of money paid by bracket, compared to the # of returns filed and the share of overall income.

This doesn't deal with rates, it deals with the actual amount of money paid by bracket, compared to the # of returns filed and the share of overall income.

we know there is a problem of fundamental unfairness when the top 1% pay 40% all federal income tax and 50% of most state taxes. And this is not to mention how this slows the economy by taking investment capital and using it for welfare entitlements.

we know there is a problem of fundamental unfairness when the top 1% pay 40% all federal income tax and 50% of most state taxes. And this is not to mention how this slows the economy by taking investment capital and using it for welfare entitlements.

The top 1% laugh at you for your concern, but nobody pays tax rates. Effectively, ALL 1% pay less federal taxes than you.

The top 1% laugh at you for your concern, but nobody pays tax rates. Effectively, ALL 1% pay less federal taxes than you.

too stupid as always. The IRS tells us they get 40% of all the income tax they collect from the top1%. Do you understand?

Do you see why we say a liberal will be stupid? Things a child can understand a liberal cant.

too stupid as always. The IRS tells us they get 40% of all the income tax they collect from the top1%. Do you understand?

Do you see why we say a liberal will be stupid? Things a child can understand a liberal cant.

YES, and 1% of one-million is more than 1% of 50k.

New Topics

Forum List

Back