Most Presidents Who Lose Deal With Shame. Trump Could Have To Deal With Prison.

Trump is a lying con man...but he is better than any dem. That is the sad part.

Any President, of either party, would have done a better job of protecting us against COVID.
Trumps décision to downplay the risk, spread misinformation, deflect the blame and refusal to take strong action has led to 140,000 unnecessary deaths

That is the sad part

The draconian lockdowns that you desire are being used in Europe- and many of those nations have much higher rates of Corona Deaths than America.

The US has 4 percent of the worlds population.
With 1.1 million COVID deaths worldwide, we should have 44,000 deaths based on population. We have 221,000 deaths

Those additional 140,000 deaths are on Trump
Why do you lie so much.

Your hero Fauci said masks were useless.

My states doing pretty well...and we never locked down after the initial "15 days"...and my states economy is doing far better than most.

Why do we have more cases and deaths? Because we have a bunch of idiots living on top of eachother. Where are the most deaths? In rural counties or in cities?

Countries with the highest population of citizens living in cities is going to have the most cases and the most deaths.

What are those?

China

India

The United State

So stop speading these lies in an attempt to gain political power.

The numbers don’t lie.

I hold the US to a higher standard. We should not be satisfied with an AVERAGE death rate. That AVERAGE death rate should have led to 44,000 deaths.

How can we justify 220,000 deaths?
An AVERAGE world leader would have had 44,000 deaths at this point

But we elected TRUMP
His inept leadership during COVID has gotten us FIVE times the number of deaths
the virus is on china. the douche bag pig-losi wanted to party into march you know, after celebrating something that had nothing to do with AMERICA. then this douche showed up at a dog salon, and decided it dont need a mask. then the douche blamed every1 but where blame should be....thats right the douche said it was set up---you idiots bought that because you are stupid. there is no other explanation---brain-dead demonrats

Any President, of either party, would have done a better job of protecting us against COVID.
Trumps décision to downplay the risk, spread misinformation, deflect the blame and refusal to take strong action has led to 140,000 unnecessary deaths

That is the sad part

The draconian lockdowns that you desire are being used in Europe- and many of those nations have much higher rates of Corona Deaths than America.

With 1.1 million COVID deaths worldwide, we should have 44,000 deaths based on population. We have 221,000 deaths

Why do you lie so much.

My states doing pretty well...and we never locked down after the initial "15 days"...and my states economy is doing far better than most.

Why do we have more cases and deaths? Because we have a bunch of idiots living on top of eachother. Where are the most deaths? In rural counties or in cities?

Countries with the highest population of citizens living in cities is going to have the most cases and the most deaths.

What are those?

China

India

The United State

The numbers don’t lie.

I hold the US to a higher standard. We should not be satisfied with an AVERAGE death rate. That AVERAGE death rate should have led to 44,000 deaths.

But we elected TRUMP
the virus is on china. the douche bag pig-losi wanted to party into march you know, after celebrating something that had nothing to do with AMERICA. then this douche showed up at a dog salon, and decided it dont need a mask. then the douche blamed every1 but where blame should be....thats right the douche said it was set up---you idiots bought that because you are stupid. there is no other explanation---brain-dead demonrats

We had ZERO deaths and 15 cases when Trump stopped travel from China.

Growth from that point are on Trump
From 15 cases to over 8 million now due to his leadership.

China did not lead our COVID battle, that was Trump
He has failed miserably

Liberals are sore winners, and they haven't even won anything yet...

Attempts to go after Trump, if he should lose would only open the floodgates of retribution, which would only further divide the country for the foreseeable future.

That is the sad part

Why do you lie so much.

What are those?

China

India

The United State

The numbers don’t lie.

But we elected TRUMP

We had ZERO deaths and 15 cases when Trump stopped travel from China.

Growth from that point are on Trump
From 15 cases to over 8 million now due to his leadership.

China did not lead our COVID battle, that was Trump
He has failed miserably
wrong again. you have failed miserably trying to prove a false accusation. and now we have less than 15000 as a DIRECT link to covid. anything else you try to throw out here is just lies. all others had an underlying health issue. you must be to stupid to understand that. btw, why did BARRAG give that lab in wuhan millions of dollars? can hardly wait for you to explain that one.....

I do not think it would be a wise decision to arrest a former president. He has done horrific things, embarrassed our country, and has been responsible for thousands of deaths. Yet he was elected by almost half the people in the US. He was not that different four years ago. I think we need to look at our society and what we let people get away with. We also need to have some standards for people that run for public office, educational and moral.

I agree, but also think that no President should be above the law.

Trump is being held accountable for what he did before he was elected and what has happened since
not even BARRAG? you remember this treasonist piece of shit with his pedophile vp, right?

Folks, This is the elephant in the room that Republicans do not want to talk about

There’s so much criminality here. Nick Ackerman, former federal prosecutor
“He knows that if his tax returns are revealed that he and his children ― Don Jr., Ivanka, Eric ― and others will be charged with a host of criminal tax issues, which will not only cost him his freedom but his entire business,” Cohen said.
Prediction: No modern American president will see the inside of a prison cell.

1. At most, he may have to pay a fine.
2. Where would the Secret Service detail stay?

Your wet dreams of seeing TRUMP! in handcuffs are just that, dreams.

Folks, This is the elephant in the room that Republicans do not want to talk about

“He knows that if his tax returns are revealed that he and his children ― Don Jr., Ivanka, Eric ― and others will be charged with a host of criminal tax issues, which will not only cost him his freedom but his entire business,” Cohen said.
But he won't lose braindead.....
Really?

Jimmy Kimmel says former President Donald Trump could face prison now that the New York attorney general’s office has announced a criminal investigation into the Trump Organization.

Kimmel also played a supercut of Trump repeatedly bragging that he could do whatever he wanted ― words that may come back to haunt him if he ends up in prison.

Attachments

• 1621515686007.png
    1621515686007.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 33

Really?

Jimmy Kimmel says former President Donald Trump could face prison now that the New York attorney general’s office has announced a criminal investigation into the Trump Organization.

Kimmel also played a supercut of Trump repeatedly bragging that he could do whatever he wanted ― words that may come back to haunt him if he ends up in prison.
Trump will maintain plausible deniability of what the TRUMP Organization does

I knew nothing, I never even knew that guy, they did it without my knowledge.

Given that Trump is functionally illiterate, there is no written record

Really?

Michael Cohen Reveals When And How Trump Will Flip On His Own Family To Avoid Jail​

Trump’s former attorney said they could all be getting “some orange jumpsuits” soon.

“I really believe that Donald Trump cares for only himself, and he realizes that his goose is cooked,” Cohen said.

And that means he’ll start looking for others to blame, he said.
First, he said, Trump will blame Trump Organization Chief Financial Officer Allen Weisselberg and others involved in his finances.

“It wasn’t me. It was Allen. It was my accountant. It was the appraiser,” Cohen said, mimicking a potential Trump argument. “It’s never Donald. See, this is the problem. It’s never, ever Donald Trump. It’s always somebody else.”

“He’s going to turn on his accountant and point the finger,” Cohen predicted. “He’s going to say, ‘Don Jr. handled that, Ivanka handled that. Melania. Don’t take me. Take Melania.’ He’s going to tell them to take everyone except for himself. That’s just the kind of guy he is.”

Lookie! More leftist bullshit that never happened.

Really?

you mean like joe did with all of hunters business dealings??

The funny thing is the only reason the Dems are still attacking Trump is that they still feel he is a threat to them.

Really?

Hmmmm......Trump had four years to investigate Hunter Biden and prosecute any wrongdoing.
He even extorted Ukraine to find dirt on Biden
Came up empty didn’t he?

The funny thing is the only reason the Dems are still attacking Trump is that they still feel he is a threat to them.
The reason is that Trump hid behind the Presidency for four years and refused to cooperate.

Time to pay the piper

Really?

Hmmmm......Trump had four years to investigate Hunter Biden and prosecute any wrongdoing.
Came up empty didn’t he?
why do you always dodge my questions and statements??

joe claimed to not know anything about hunters business dealings and we later find out he lied about it,,

He is and so are the misguided that support him. I view him as the front man for a subversive group that could (and actually attempted) to take away my rights and heritage as a citizen of this representative republic. If I think somebody sucks, I want to be able to do my part to vote them out of office whether they want to leave office or not and I do not want pitched battles in the streets and certainly not in the halls of Congress or the white house steps to do it. No way I could take a chance on voting for one to national office. Who knew the republicans could support such a thing? I've been voting since 72. First governor and president I vote for were republican though my father mostly voted Democrat. I have seen some poor sport sore losers over the years, but never any ready to chunk the constitution and voters rights to representation, just to keep power, until now.

Last edited:

Really?

Oh here we go again with unfounded claims.

Really?

Oh here we go again with unfounded claims.
its been well founded,, your sources just didnt tell you,,

Really?

Came up empty didn’t he?
why do you always dodge my questions and statements??

joe claimed to not know anything about hunters business dealings and we later find out he lied about it,,
Hunter Biden did NOTHING illegal
Donald Trump demonstrated that

Forum List

Back