Most Presidents Who Lose Deal With Shame. Trump Could Have To Deal With Prison.

I don’t think Trump will face prison. His crimes are misdemeanors
He is facing serious civil crimes and will have major fines and penalties to go along with the $400 million debt he is now carrying.

I could see him declaring bankruptcy again

President Trump's debt are mortgages, just like millions of Americans have taken out.

And he is actually under leveraged, his debt is well within his means to service it.
Not so sure Trumps MEANS are as fungible as he claims.
His billions are looking like a house of cards.

When his debts come due, I do not think he can cover them

Trump is a scumbag, so you would not be surprised. He uses us and we use him. If he can't take care of the 2A, then he is useless.

Trump & Pelosi censored edit.jpg

Folks, This is the elephant in the room that Republicans do not want to talk about

There’s so much criminality here. Nick Ackerman, former federal prosecutor
“He knows that if his tax returns are revealed that he and his children ― Don Jr., Ivanka, Eric ― and others will be charged with a host of criminal tax issues, which will not only cost him his freedom but his entire business,” Cohen said.
Maybe not. If he is an asset of Putin via VTB and Deutche Bank underwriting, he could cease to be an asset and we know that Putin has shown a tendency to deal unusually with assets that become liabilities, of late.

He is facing serious civil crimes and will have major fines and penalties to go along with the $400 million debt he is now carrying.

President Trump's debt are mortgages, just like millions of Americans have taken out.

And he is actually under leveraged, his debt is well within his means to service it.

Trump is a lying con man...but he is better than any dem. That is the sad part.

The party line of the dems is, reps must be destroyed by any means. Reps are the only thing standing in the way of a dem nirvana.

As I've said before, not all dems are filthy scum, just the majority of them are. Some of the dems are confused and delusional, but well meaning people. Either way, a vote for a dem is a vote to destroy America. So not any difference between the well meaning useful idiots and the filthy POS variety of dem.

Take this poor soul that does not know their ass from Randy's donut hole. This was taken from a dem run forum that banned me after 2 posts.

Gerobime227...

"Say every single state, city, suburb, town, and every square inch of America were completely Democrat, what do you think it would like? We'd live in a utopia or a society where there is no class system, where everyone was equal, where we would all have full available access to whatever healthcare we needed, where there is never any need for war, where just all love and care for each other."

Open borders dem llr.jpg

Any President, of either party, would have done a better job of protecting us against COVID.
Trumps décision to downplay the risk, spread misinformation, deflect the blame and refusal to take strong action has led to 140,000 unnecessary deaths

That is the sad part

Why would you think that? That would reflect pretty badly on the financial sector is they are making so many millions of dollars of non-performing loans.

Any President, of either party, would have done a better job of protecting us against COVID.
Trumps décision to downplay the risk, spread misinformation, deflect the blame and refusal to take strong action has led to 140,000 unnecessary deaths

That is the sad part

The draconian lockdowns that you desire are being used in Europe- and many of those nations have much higher rates of Corona Deaths than America.

That is the sad part

The draconian lockdowns that you desire are being used in Europe- and many of those nations have much higher rates of Corona Deaths than America.

The US has 4 percent of the worlds population.
With 1.1 million COVID deaths worldwide, we should have 44,000 deaths based on population. We have 221,000 deaths

Those additional 140,000 deaths are on Trump

That is the sad part

With 1.1 million COVID deaths worldwide, we should have 44,000 deaths based on population. We have 221,000 deaths

How do you know the 1.1 Million Chinese Flu deaths are an accurate number?

I do not think it would be a wise decision to arrest a former president. He has done horrific things, embarrassed our country, and has been responsible for thousands of deaths. Yet he was elected by almost half the people in the US. He was not that different four years ago. I think we need to look at our society and what we let people get away with. We also need to have some standards for people that run for public office, educational and moral.

This is a very serious topic that should be discussed in a thoughtful manner.

1. In many countries, former leaders have been put on trial and some sent to prison or even executed.

2. None of our Presidents have ever been indicted or imprisoned.

a. Richard Nixon, I have read, actually feared the possibility of incarceration. President Ford should be commended for having pardoned him, IMHO.

3. There are, indeed, some Dem politicians and prosecutors who are interested in arresting former President Trump on some charge.

a. His perp walk and subsequent trial would, of course, be a media sensation.

b. As one contributor in this thread pointed out, such a move might actually lead to violence in the nation.

4. Although Mr. Biden has said that he would NOT interfere with any attempts to prosecute Mr. Trump, I hope that he would change his mind. Such a spectacle would not help him heal this nation and certainly not be good for America's standing in the world.

5. I agree with those contributors in this thread who feel that the former President will, in fact, face various civil trials that have to do with alleged financial misdoings. And, yes, some women may try to press certain charges.

That is the sad part

How do you know the 1.1 Million Chinese Flu deaths are an accurate number?

I don’t know what the Chinese Flu is

Are you talking about the TRUMPvirus?

I do not think it would be a wise decision to arrest a former president. He has done horrific things, embarrassed our country, and has been responsible for thousands of deaths. Yet he was elected by almost half the people in the US. He was not that different four years ago. I think we need to look at our society and what we let people get away with. We also need to have some standards for people that run for public office, educational and moral.

I agree, but also think that no President should be above the law.

Trump is being held accountable for what he did before he was elected and what has happened since

That is the sad part

Why do you lie so much.

Your hero Fauci said masks were useless.

My states doing pretty well...and we never locked down after the initial "15 days"...and my states economy is doing far better than most.

Why do we have more cases and deaths? Because we have a bunch of idiots living on top of eachother. Where are the most deaths? In rural counties or in cities?

Countries with the highest population of citizens living in cities is going to have the most cases and the most deaths.

What are those?

China

India

The United State

So stop speading these lies in an attempt to gain political power.

I agree, but also think that no President should be above the law.

Trump is being held accountable for what he did before he was elected and what has happened since

Why weren't Dubya and Dick Cheney "held accountable" and extradited to The Hague by Obama?

That is the sad part

Why do you lie so much.

Your hero Fauci said masks were useless.

My states doing pretty well...and we never locked down after the initial "15 days"...and my states economy is doing far better than most.

Why do we have more cases and deaths? Because we have a bunch of idiots living on top of eachother. Where are the most deaths? In rural counties or in cities?

Countries with the highest population of citizens living in cities is going to have the most cases and the most deaths.

What are those?

China

India

The United State

So stop speading these lies in an attempt to gain political power.

The numbers don’t lie.

I hold the US to a higher standard. We should not be satisfied with an AVERAGE death rate. That AVERAGE death rate should have led to 44,000 deaths.

How can we justify 220,000 deaths?
An AVERAGE world leader would have had 44,000 deaths at this point

But we elected TRUMP
His inept leadership during COVID has gotten us FIVE times the number of deaths

DA's all over the nation are chomping at the bits to charge and convict citizen Donald J. Trump.

His ass is GRASS!!!
pedophiles, treasonists, lying crooks, all of these describe the xiden family. and you support this shit? if so, you are just as sick

good thing you cant see, because you support a treasonist pedophile. that says a bit about you......

Forum List

Back