Most Presidents Who Lose Deal With Shame. Trump Could Have To Deal With Prison.

Folks, This is the elephant in the room that Republicans do not want to talk about

There’s so much criminality here. Nick Ackerman, former federal prosecutor
“He knows that if his tax returns are revealed that he and his children ― Don Jr., Ivanka, Eric ― and others will be charged with a host of criminal tax issues, which will not only cost him his freedom but his entire business,” Cohen said.

Folks, This is the elephant in the room that Republicans do not want to talk about

“He knows that if his tax returns are revealed that he and his children ― Don Jr., Ivanka, Eric ― and others will be charged with a host of criminal tax issues, which will not only cost him his freedom but his entire business,” Cohen said.
But he won't lose braindead.....

OMG!!!!

what are you saying???

YOU are an :ahole-1:. Congratulations.

Every battle ground state is now a dead heat and Bloomberg just dropped 100 million in Florida to try and steel the state from Trump....

Democrats are in pure desperation mode... They are trying like hell to buy the election...

1603290774291.png

Your story is a load of crap. President Trump's taxes have been analyzed with a fine toothed comb for decades. If there was anything criminally wrong with them, they would have been leaked a long time ago.

I suppose that if a Lib Despot takes over, they could theoretically throw the previous regime in prison. But the libs didn't extradite Dubya and Cheney to The Hague after years of promises, I don't see anything happening here.

Well sure, they must make an example of him.

Meanwhile, Hillary is innocent.

LMAO!

FACEBOOK just deplatformed Trumps adds and placed 22 million dollars of adds in favor of Biden.....

Big Tech Strikes again...
There's an American concept called....FREEDOM!!!

You should try it sometime.

HuffingpaintPost fan fiction....

Faggotry2.jpg

I've got an AR15 that says you won't be coming for Trump.

You guys talk a lot. But when it comes to putting up.....you look to morons like Adam Schitt to do your bidding.

Trump = 4 more years.

FACEBOOK just deplatformed Trumps adds and placed 22 million dollars of adds in favor of Biden.....

Big Tech Strikes again...
There's an American concept called....FREEDOM!!!

You should try it sometime.
Your promoting oppression.... You do not desire freedom.... That is why your ok with big tech silencing opinions you do not agree with.... FUCK OFF!

om

While I defer to you on topics such as buttsex, I cannot on this.

I don’t think Trump will face prison. His crimes are misdemeanors
He is facing serious civil crimes and will have major fines and penalties to go along with the $400 million debt he is now carrying.

I could see him declaring bankruptcy again

I don’t think Trump will face prison. His crimes are misdemeanors
He is facing serious civil crimes and will have major fines and penalties to go along with the $400 million debt he is now carrying.

I could see him declaring bankruptcy again

President Trump's debt are mortgages, just like millions of Americans have taken out.

And he is actually under leveraged, his debt is well within his means to service it.

Lol, jacking off again?

Forum List

Back