Most of the illegals will never assimilate

Democrats were the target, not the Capitol. You sure are confused. Perhaps if you stop lying your confusion might clear up. You were actually cheering when your terrorist arm BLM were destroying businesses and government. Just stop lying...if you can.
So you admit that the Jan 6th thugs were trying to kill members of Congress.....and also VP Pence. Were you there? Or were you too frightened?

Q44: America is for Americans that hold fast to the values of our founding fathers & the Constitution they penned for us. The immigrants that were not properly vetted will have to be rounded up & ejected out of our USA @ quite a cost to the American taxpayer no less. Under a constitutionally based administration I can actually envision immigration being banned for @ least the duration of said administration. Also it would be proper to prosecute both bureaucrats & elected officials that aided & abetted illegal immigrants into country thus endangering the American constituency.
To help offset the cost of returning the illegals, I suggest a 50%
”recapture” fee on the millions of untaxed dollars they send home to Mama. If there are 15 million illegals, and each one sends $200 a month, that would be $1.5 billion, per month. Let it run a few months, collect $10 billion, and use the money to deport them.

(Naturally, the purpose of the fee would not be disclosed.)

Why would you allow “brown poop 💩 “ into your community
When I was new here, I felt sad for you because of what you’d write. Now, after becoming more familiar with your posts, the best advice I can suggest is get some help. Do I think it will alter your posts in a way that reveal clues that you’re feeling better about your life? Possibly.

“Poor me” posts are human, but the constant poor me syndrome usually goes back on the person doing all of the complaining. So, even though you’ve switched it up to ventilating here against … not going to even guess… help is available for you. There are great docs, find one who believes not just in proven meds for specific chemical imbalances but offers solid advice about getting on a healthy diet and exercise- getting outside and connecting with nature and animals helps me get off my pity party mindset when it hits. Do something, as far as we know we only have one time around in life.

We have comprehensive "guest worker" statutes that provide adequate "foreigners" to pick the fruit and vegetables. There is no excuse for using illegals. In fact, it is AGAINST THE LAW to use illegals, and the managers can be tossed into the clink.

While Kamala Fucking Harris tells that what we really need is a "path to citizenship" for these lawbreaking, wretched bastards, what we really need is a law that says, "If you came here illegally, or illegally over-stayed a visa, YOU CAN NEVER BE A CITIZEN!" You might be able to stay under some Leftist program, but you will ALWAYS be a second-class citizen, never able to vote.

And if you are illegal, you should not be able to collect government freebies, including free public education.
Most harvesting today is mechanical. It's cheaper and faster.

”recapture” fee on the millions of untaxed dollars they send home to Mama. If there are 15 million illegals, and each one sends $200 a month, that would be $1.5 billion, per month. Let it run a few months, collect $10 billion, and use the money to deport them.

I have said for years that these remittances should be taxed.

Vast majority will never be educated or work
. They only come here to steal and loot !!!
1664313571054.png

Wrong.
Illegals can not earn untaxed wages in the US.
If they are using a fake SS, then the government keeps all of the money with held from paychecks.
If they were citizens, it would all be returned to them due to their low level of income.

There is no legal basis for not letting in Hispanic undocumented workers.
They not only are the true natives and have more right to be here than we Europeans do, but we also agreed to that when we bought states from Mexico, like FL, TX, LA, OK, NM, UT, NV, AZ, CA, etc.

Wrong.
Illegals can not earn untaxed wages in the US.
If they are using a fake SS, then the government keeps all of the money with held from paychecks.
If they were citizens, it would all be returned to them due to their low level of income.
They don't get paychecks. They get paid in cash.

There is no legal basis for not letting in Hispanic undocumented workers.
They not only are the true natives and have more right to be here than we Europeans do, but we also agreed to that when we bought states from Mexico, like FL, TX, LA, OK, NM, UT, NV, AZ, CA, etc.
They are as far from true natives as are the Vikings. It's insulting to the indigenous tribes to even suggest such a thing.

All earnings are taxed, so these remittances are as well.
Then you should never pay sales tax as you are paying it with money that has already been taxed. Much of the money sent by invaders is made through criminal acts. It's a way to get taxes from robbery, drug sales and prostitution.

Forum List

Back