Most of the illegals will never assimilate

Evolving all together is more important, after all, than "assimilation". We have all assimilated things we oughtn't have.

Immigrants are legal and illegal and they are the same. Legal immigrants are foreign-born people legally admitted to the U.S. Undocumented immigrants, also called illegal aliens, are foreign-born people who do not possess a valid visa or other immigration documentation, because they entered the U.S. without inspection, stayed longer than their temporary visa permitted, or otherwise violated the terms under which they were admitted.
That’s the whole problem, isn’t it? You libsters think that law-abiding people and those who violate the law are the same.

Most entering at the border are not poor or uneducated, they first fly into Mexico and cross the border and turn themselves in because it is easier than entering legally.
You do not really believe they walk from south America, walk through Mexico then cross the border?? Do you?
Yes, a great many do walk or catch rides from Central America.

Yes, a great many do walk or catch rides from Central America.
I have been told directly about the personal experiences of immigrants coming here from all parts of the world. I have personally spoken with thousands of people about their journeys. How about you?

Most entering at the border are not poor or uneducated, they first fly into Mexico and cross the border and turn themselves in because it is easier than entering legally.
You do not really believe they walk from south America, walk through Mexico then cross the border?? Do you?
Ready to answer my question yet?

Just thinking about the number of blacks/peoples of coloh that come into this TERRIBLE RACIST COUNTRY On a DAILY basis and do well....better than some of the people already here who were brought in as another poster said not of their own free will.

Just as an aside...some of these new LEGAL immigrants of color aren't looking for freedom...they have no clue what it is...they lookin' fo MONEY, wages, something to send home to the family or raise their own standard of living....so..there is THAT. Freedom is collateral benefit.

But i WAS thinking about how God works in mysterious ways......our indigenous blacks were brought here into slavery after being rounded up and sold by their own countrymen into a land that would one day afford them freedom and the opportunity to better themselves.....almost a foot in the door thing. Almost reminds me of Jacob's family moving to Egypt, becoming slaves and then being led out of slavery into a new life.

and then blacks allowed the gov't and themselves to take it from them. Maybe it will get better once they throw off the chains of democrat slavery.

I have been told directly about the personal experiences of immigrants coming here from all parts of the world. I have personally spoken with thousands of people about their journeys. How about you?
do you often have conversations with yourself?? :uhh:

. They only come here to steal and loot !!!
To be fair, there are a lot of American-born individuals (no need to be specific) who have not "assimilated," either, in the sense that many of them commit horrible crimes of violence or are undependable employees.

On the other hand, a lot of Americans depend on the immigrants from south of the border.

I have to take radiation treatments. I do not have a car. I am afraid to take the bus (not because of immigrants but because of certain American-born young gentlemen). So I am paying for a caregiver to take me. He is an immigrant.

And I see immigrant men who are the backbone of the construction industry and the immigrant women who are essential helpers in many an American home and the immigrant children who make it possible for many American teachers to have a job.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back