Most of Biden's Wins Come in States Trump Will Win in November

Biden won’t win the same rust belt states the crooked bitch lost. Why would they vote for him, when his economic policies are nearly identical to Don’s?

Bernie can win those states, but the D establishment and MSM have done their duty to the Oligarchy in damaging Bernie.

Sanders can not win the Black vote against Biden, and yesterday upset tell me this is a broker convention with Sanders losing!

Yes, it probably will be. Neither one will have the bulk of the votes so it goes to the convention wire. Let's just seem what dirty little tricks the Party of the Rump plays now. It's gotten to the point where the dirty little tricks are just pissing off the majority of the population now. And they just can't stop. If they did, Rump might stand a chance. But the party of the rump only knows how to play dirty and the majority of the population is tired of the circus.

I loved where the Democratic Leader made a point of telling the Republican Chair to "Go to Hell" on Foxnews and not one single Fox Talking Head had a single comment about it. I really don't want to see Bernie get the nod. But either way, he's not Rump.

Sanders can not win the Black vote against Biden, and yesterday upset tell me this is a broker convention with Sanders losing!

Yes, it probably will be. Neither one will have the bulk of the votes so it goes to the convention wire. Let's just seem what dirty little tricks the Party of the Rump plays now. It's gotten to the point where the dirty little tricks are just pissing off the majority of the population now. And they just can't stop. If they did, Rump might stand a chance. But the party of the rump only knows how to play dirty and the majority of the population is tired of the circus.

I loved where the Democratic Leader made a point of telling the Republican Chair to "Go to Hell" on Foxnews and not one single Fox Talking Head had a single comment about it. I really don't want to see Bernie get the nod. But either way, he's not Rump.

Anyone that will vote for Sanders has no business complaining about Trump at all!

Seriously, so let cut the nonsense and if this goes to the Super Delegates there is no chance in hell Sanders win the nomination and there is a slim possibility that Biden does not get the nod either.

With broker conventions you do not know what will happen but I am willing to bet a wooden nickle Sanders will not be the 2020 nominee!

Biden won’t win the same rust belt states the crooked bitch lost. Why would they vote for him, when his economic policies are nearly identical to Don’s?

Bernie can win those states, but the D establishment and MSM have done their duty to the Oligarchy in damaging Bernie.

Will you stop it. The real damage to both Bernie and Biden have been done by the party of the rump repeating the Russian Trolls memes and claims. We know it and you just keep going on and on about it. The more you do, the more people will fall out to vote Democrat in November. What you fail to admit, the majority of the Dems are Moderates when you add Moderates plus the Democratic Conservatives that won't vote for Rump. And there are more Dems than Reps these days. You don't hear them scream at the top of their lungs like the party of the Rumpers. But it's shown that they WILL vote come november. So keep doing the dirty tricks and the more Dems and Indies will fall out and vote. And thank you for your assistance.

Anyone that will vote for Sanders has no business complaining about Trump at all!

Seriously, so let cut the nonsense and if this goes to the Super Delegates there is no chance in hell Sanders win the nomination and there is a slim possibility that Biden does not get the nod either.

With broker conventions you do not know what will happen but I am willing to bet a wooden nickle Sanders will not be the 2020 nominee!

Well, I don't want him. And Biden is carrying enough to make sure there is going to be a hot convention. It appears that Warren will go the race. But it appears that Bloomberg may drop out soon. That hurts Bernie and helps Biden. With the dropout of Mayor Pete, Biden picked up a lot of cash to get real serious now.

The problem with Bernie is that he attracts white voters. He doesn't attract the minorities like Biden can.

So, yes, it's going to be contested convention. One that Bernie really can't win with ALL of the moderates backing Biden and Warren splitting the Liberal votes.

The DNC is delusional thinking that Creepy Joe could take states like Pennsylvania and Ohio. Yea, a few of the filthy Union fat cat bosses will endorse the sonofabitch but the rank and file workers know that Trump is Da Man. Those rank and file workers are the ones showing up en mass at Trump's rallies.

Everyone thought the Republican convention in '16 was going to be a brokered convention, too, and that they were going to stop Trump.
None of it happened.
Biden will probably have a much stronger lead before the primaries are done. It isn't that the DNC is engineering Sanders out--Sanders is going to be beaten because even the majority of Democrats realize he is too extreme, and that he is not a viable opposition to Trump.

Everyone thought the Republican convention in '16 was going to be a brokered convention, too, and that they were going to stop Trump.
None of it happened.
Biden will probably have a much stronger lead before the primaries are done. It isn't that the DNC is engineering Sanders out--Sanders is going to be beaten because even the majority of Democrats realize he is too extreme, and that he is not a viable opposition to Trump.

I came to that same conclusion. Bernie isn't what we need. He's not working on healing the nation. He's talking about Revolution. And his followers are the violent ones that the Right keeps bringing up. We need a President that keeps the lights turned on, the roads repaired, rebuilds our schools back to what they once were and much more. It turns out that Biden is more a Conservative than Rump is. Bernie wants to tear it all down and start all over again. Rump wants to tear it all down and start over again. Biden wants to just keep the lights on.

None of it happened.

Well let be clear Sanders and Biden will not have the delegates going into the Convention, so it will be decided by the Super Delegates and not the Primary voter which mean Sanders us out!

None of it happened.

Well let be clear Sanders and Biden will not have the delegates going into the Convention, so it will be decided by the Super Delegates and not the Primary voter which mean Sanders us out!
Makes you wonder why Sanders is still running doesn't it?

Forum List

Back