Most Germans don't want non European immigrants

Anti white racist proves point once again...tell me PLEASE what is "racist" about wanting Germany to stay German? I guess you also think Japan is racist for wanting to stay Japanese and Israel is racist for wanting to stay Jewish eh? Or is it as I suspect just white nations you have a problem with staying European...non whites DO NOT BELONG in Europe! They aren't European.

tell me PLEASE what is "racist" about wanting Germany to stay German? I guess you also think Japan is racist for wanting to stay Japanese and Israel is racist for wanting to stay Jewish eh?

Correct answer according to the principles of Political Science (not according to the principles of racist Jews and whites):

South Africa was racist for wanting to stay white.

Japan is not racist for wanting to remain Japanese.

The United States would not be racist if it wanted to remain white.

Israel is racist for wanting to remain jewish.

And Germany would not be racist if it wanted to remain german.

Jose' has a point.

You see, monte, it's not too difficult to understand.

Every nation on Earth has the right (and even the duty) to protect its racial composition as long as this protection is not achieved through supremacist means, be it political disenfranchisement, ethnic enclaves, pseudo-countries for the discriminated group (marketed as "sovereign states") ...

Ethnic supremacism is the moral red line that separates a democratic nation merely protecting its historic racial composition from the sheer moral depravation of racially exclusionary states protecting their artificial majorities.

A moral red line that apartheid SA and Israel clearly crossed and America, Germany and Japan didn't.

Ok, America was a white supremacist state in the past just like SA and (jewish) Israel... but in the absence of a time machine to right the historical wrongs, America is doing its best to correct its ethnocratic past while Israel is currently enforcing its ethnocratic present.

When you come to think of it, you see it's not rocket science, it doesn't take an Albert Einstein to understand it.

Even though they really are, calling these ideas "principles of Political Science" as I did is almost overkill... it's plain, old common sense.

Last edited:
What's that you say? Most Germans are racist? No! Since when? :)
If you don't like Germany, no one is forcing you to go there. The world is full of non-Germans, you can go to those countries. But Germans have a right to their homeland.

Forum List

Back