Most Fascinating People of 2013

wavingrl

Nov 14, 2012
ATL
Barbara Walters' 'Most Fascinating People' of 2013 announced - latimes.com

<This year's list is heavy on names from the celebrity circuit: Miley Cyrus, Jennifer Lawrence and Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.

TV contributed a few: "Good Morning America's" Robin Roberts, who's been fighting a bone-marrow disease, and the cast members from "Duck Dynasty," the biggest breakout stars in current reality programming.

Add to that NSA whistle-blower Edward Snowden, and the tiniest one of them all, Prince George, son of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and in line to rule the United Kingdom.

Who do you think will be added to the list? Also, anyone who shouldn't be there? Let us know in comments.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...ounced-20131202,0,6318527.story#ixzz2mSg4Sm49
>

One more will be announced on the air. If it is not the Pope--I don't know what sort of criteria Barbara uses.

what a year--Miley, Duck Dynasty, Kim/Kanye, Jennifer Lawrence.

I vote for Prince George --certain he is now smiling and doing something incredibly clever. lol.

Last edited:
Add in Paul Ryan; I thought he was slime last year. During the "cliff" drama, he exhibited both common sense and intelligence. I disagree with him on many issues, but when the chips were down, he helped.

<This year's list is heavy on names from the celebrity circuit: Miley Cyrus, Jennifer Lawrence and Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.

TV contributed a few: "Good Morning America's" Robin Roberts, who's been fighting a bone-marrow disease, and the cast members from "Duck Dynasty," the biggest breakout stars in current reality programming.

Add to that NSA whistle-blower Edward Snowden, and the tiniest one of them all, Prince George, son of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and in line to rule the United Kingdom.

Who do you think will be added to the list? Also, anyone who shouldn't be there? Let us know in comments.

>

One more will be announced on the air. If it is not the Pope--I don't know what sort of criteria Barbara uses.

I vote for Prince George --certain he is now smiling and doing something incredibly clever. lol.

Why isn't Snowden number one with a bullet? Seriously, it's amazing how little we've seen of this guy.

What a crap list! Barbara is an embarrassment with that list.

I wondered about her choices myself. Reasons known only to Barbara?

What is it that we don't know about Miley, Kim and Kanye? 'Least Fascinating People'--if I were making the list.

>

Why isn't Snowden number one with a bullet? Seriously, it's amazing how little we've seen of this guy.

Probably because he's trying to avoid "a bullet".

What a crappy facebook worthy list by Walters

Most Fascinating People of 2013

1. The Pope
2. Edward Snowden
3. Ted Cruz
4. Malala
5. Kim Jung Un

Last edited:

Forum List

Back