Most Democrats Still Believe Russia Stole 2016 Election From Hillary

Oh yeah, those Facebook ads from the Russkies turned that whole election upside down! :auiqs.jpg:
Just like those 'after midnight ballots taken from briefcases' after even FoxNews called the race for Biden, were suppossedly counted.

Well, I know. The Russians didn't win it for him, though they chose to help and did.
Good old fashion republican politics of political distracting and superior strategy that won it for Donny. She beat him by 2.9 million raw votes (a relatively slim margin), but he beat the crap out of her in the electoral college, not even close, 304 to 227. His campaign knew total votes were important, but it is where you win them that matter most. Getting the investigation reopened two week before the election, certainly didn't hurt either. I think Donny later fired the guy that sealed the deal for him.
I would have hated the outcome, either way it went, as they weren't worth crap, but it was definitely a fun election to watch unfold. Very impressive work by a bunch of Republicans that would later become his toads and still are. He paid back several of the confessed as well as guilt by jury trial by pardoning them for their crimes.
Amazing! One for the history books, no doubt!
what Trump policies did you disagree with mr so called independent ..

Last edited:
"The Russians used social media influence" -- a proven fact -- is not the same as saying "The Russians stole the election." That is, the title is an open lie about what liberals supposedly think.

I'm guessing that the OP chose to lie like that because he's trying push a phony equivalence fallacy. That is, he's trying a BigLie of the type "Well, since the Democrats are just as bad as Republicans, it's okay for Republicans to spread their big lie about election fraud!".
and billionaire American oligarchs censored and banned the sitting POTUS of the the US and info on the Biden family business dealings in order to effect the outcome of the 2020 elections ! Russia had no where near the influence on the 2016 elections that said American oligarchs had on the 2020 elections !

You guys never leave the playbook, do you?
The (R) and/or conservative RWI playbook is ......... Don't leave your comfort zone, which is to LIE, then repeat the LIE, repeatedly.

Isn't it cute to hear the constant lies by:

Cawthorne ( it was just a cruise prank photo, my friend left me to die, it was the left that spread the info on RW orgies and Key Boat Cocaine sniff fests.). There's more.

Greene, Did you call Nancy a traitor.
"No."
Lawyer........Let's present the evidence.
"Oh, wait a minute."
Fucking lying ****.

Trump seemed to have no problem using Russian emails to sell his Crooked Hillary agenda

Russians were also heavily involved as Internet Trolls spreading Trump propaganda and anti-Hillary posts
Just like they are spreading Pro-Russia propaganda today.

Russia helped Trump win, it can’t be denied
lol

Nobody wanted Hillary, not even the commies. :p

what Trump policies did you disagree with mr so called independent ..
I disagreed with his attacks on NATO. He was dead wrong to take Putin's side against basically every intelligence service in the world except Putin's. He was dead wrong to use military foreing aid to Ukraine to coerce Ukraine to do personal political favors that would help him in re-election. His hireng practices were atrocious, hiring thugs, criminals under investigation when being considered. His firing practices were just as bad and would have pretty much guaranteed an as whipping in the civilian world. He constantly talked out of both sides of his mouth regarding the military, support them publicly but disrespecting them privately, notably the Generals hired, then fired or force to resign when they told him things he did not agree with. Not to forget his attack on the gold star family he attacked publicly, or his comments about John McCain's service. He easily got frequent liar miles, regarding any woman in his life, whether a decent person would be involved with them or not and a variety of other things. I did not like his unwillingness to denounce white supremacist group, even after deadly events by them. I was never in favor of building "the Wall" as it was just a financial boondoggle, the anybody who could stop by a home improvement store could easiy buy at minimal cost the means to scale it. I certainly did not agree with his policy of stealing the money to build it from fund approved specifically to rebuild on the Naval Air station on the coast after the hurrican, along with schools for military service member's children on post, water treatment and sewage treatment on posts, etc. I agreed with the federal judge and the federal court of appeals, instead. I did like the deal somebody in his administration worked out with Mexico to have immigrants wait in their country, but was disappointed with the dramatic drop in deportations from the levels of the Obama administration. I like that he authorized the drone strike on the Iranian General, that was coorndinating with his troops in Iraq for various attacks in that country, though I thought his attacks on the soldiers wounded in the enemy missile attacks was appalling. His siding with Putin and Erdagon to allow cross border attacks on our military allies was a slap in the face to every US soldier that ever served in that region. His pardoning of his political cronies was just plain wrong, though within his power, of course I didn't like the pardoning of Nixon (whom I voted for) or Ollie North and I remember being pissed about some political asshole Bill Clinton pardoned, so in honesty I just don't like the privilege being used in that way by him or anybody else. His selections for Department of interior and education were figured to do as much damage as possible to those departments, so it had to be unstated policy with him. His worst policies, of course regarded his intentional attack on the Constitution, regarding his attempts to overthrow the vote.
I know none of these are important to you, or you disagree, but I found his conduct in office repeatedly reprehensible in these and other ways.

I thought that Hillary was tight with Russia though.
The smart people in Russia hate Putin as much as the smart people in America hate Hillary.
download.jpeg

Nobody wanted Hillary, not even the commies.
Whose is a commie?
Do you know what a commie is?

Try answering w/out calling all liberals commies.

Seriously, what makes a USA citizen a commie?
I bet you have no clue. LOL.

You just like to use the word.

Trump seemed to have no problem using Russian emails to sell his Crooked Hillary agenda

Russians were also heavily involved as Internet Trolls spreading Trump propaganda and anti-Hillary posts
Just like they are spreading Pro-Russia propaganda today.

Russia helped Trump win, it can’t be denied
Cant know for sure that Russia was a deciding factor in Trumps win, Yes many people do think they did influence the election, But no one that election stormed the center of our nation, or still cling to disrupting the electorial process by throwing us into total chaos.

“Those who believe that Russian social media posts threw the election are highest among President Joe Biden’s supporters. ‘President Joe Biden’s strongest supporters are most certain that Russian interference changed the 2016 election, and to fear future interference,’ the analysis said. ‘Among voters who strongly approve of Biden’s job performance as president, 86% believe it’s at least somewhat likely Russian interference changed the outcome of the 2016 presidential election and 75% think it is very likely that Russia will try to interfere in this year’s congressional midterm elections. By contrast, among voters who strongly disapprove of Biden’s performance, only 18% think the 2016 election was changed by Russian interference, and just 20% say Russian interference in this year’s midterms is very likely.’”

Simply validates that Biden supporters are low information sheeples who have no contact with the real world.

Nonsense.

Shrillary got her a$$ kicked because...

1. she offered zero Vision for the future
2. she is a transplanted Midwesterner who morphed into an East Coast Elite
3. she arrogantly figured she could do without the Flyover States and gave them short shrift
4. Trump talked a better game than she did... mind you, Trump went sour himself... but at the time...

This Brit comedian / talk-show host got it right, just after the November 2016 election...

I disagreed with his attacks on NATO. He was dead wrong to take Putin's side against basically every intelligence service in the world except Putin's. He was dead wrong to use military foreing aid to Ukraine to coerce Ukraine to do personal political favors that would help him in re-election. His hireng practices were atrocious, hiring thugs, criminals under investigation when being considered. His firing practices were just as bad and would have pretty much guaranteed an as whipping in the civilian world. He constantly talked out of both sides of his mouth regarding the military, support them publicly but disrespecting them privately, notably the Generals hired, then fired or force to resign when they told him things he did not agree with. Not to forget his attack on the gold star family he attacked publicly, or his comments about John McCain's service. He easily got frequent liar miles, regarding any woman in his life, whether a decent person would be involved with them or not and a variety of other things. I did not like his unwillingness to denounce white supremacist group, even after deadly events by them. I was never in favor of building "the Wall" as it was just a financial boondoggle, the anybody who could stop by a home improvement store could easiy buy at minimal cost the means to scale it. I certainly did not agree with his policy of stealing the money to build it from fund approved specifically to rebuild on the Naval Air station on the coast after the hurrican, along with schools for military service member's children on post, water treatment and sewage treatment on posts, etc. I agreed with the federal judge and the federal court of appeals, instead. I did like the deal somebody in his administration worked out with Mexico to have immigrants wait in their country, but was disappointed with the dramatic drop in deportations from the levels of the Obama administration. I like that he authorized the drone strike on the Iranian General, that was coorndinating with his troops in Iraq for various attacks in that country, though I thought his attacks on the soldiers wounded in the enemy missile attacks was appalling. His siding with Putin and Erdagon to allow cross border attacks on our military allies was a slap in the face to every US soldier that ever served in that region. His pardoning of his political cronies was just plain wrong, though within his power, of course I didn't like the pardoning of Nixon (whom I voted for) or Ollie North and I remember being pissed about some political asshole Bill Clinton pardoned, so in honesty I just don't like the privilege being used in that way by him or anybody else. His selections for Department of interior and education were figured to do as much damage as possible to those departments, so it had to be unstated policy with him. His worst policies, of course regarded his intentional attack on the Constitution, regarding his attempts to overthrow the vote.
I know none of these are important to you, or you disagree, but I found his conduct in office repeatedly reprehensible in these and other ways.
Trump sent Ukraine weapons and the admin that Biden [the guy you support] was in sent blankets ! Trump put heavy sanctions on Russia and scolded nato countries for relying on Russian oil ! he also pushed to get nato to spend more on defense ! the country was booming under his leadership until Bidens and the democrat ally China purposefully spread covid around the world ! dont believe they did ? then please explain why domestic travel to and from Wuhan was restricted but international travel was allowed ! you dont like Trump because he speaks his mind ! you prefer the political elitist speech niceties spouted by those in power ! here is a picture profile of people like you ....
keeping-up-with-the-kardashians-kuwtk.gif

Hollywood and the Yellow Press keep Democrat lies alive.
A lot of people get their "News" from left wing idiots like Colbert, Kimmel and Seth Meyers.
No wonder Democrats are so dumb.

Hollywood and the Yellow Press? What the fuck is the "yellow press"?

Do you mean the US Criminal Courts who convicted all of Trump's employees and associates for crimes uncovered in the Mueller Investigation that most of them plead guilty to? Why did Trump have to pardon Flynn, Manafort and Stone to get/keep them out of jail?

Roger Stone may be headed right back there after January 6th.

New Topics

Forum List

Back