Most Democrats Do Not Want To Safeguard Our Democracy

I am president?

Supposedly being held to a higher standard than a common drunk at the bar.
Why would it be important for you to vote for a president who doesn't call people names when you are personally OK with calling people names?

Why would it be important for you to vote for a president who doesn't call people names when you are personally OK with calling people names?
Respect for the office and public decorum.

Here I'm a dude on the internet calling out your maga fuckupism.

Respect for the office and public decorum.

Here I'm a dude on the internet calling out your maga fuckupism.
My criteria for a good president is that he does a good job for the country and the country is doing well. I don't care if he calls people names. Under Biden, the country is collapsing, hook, line, and sinker. And Biden isn't even that nice on top of it.

1. No, the filibuster has been changed about 181 times and long before Harry Reid changed it for one thing.

2. Sen. Turtle from KY changed it for the things that he wanted. Did he not?

So, answer the question.
1) when?

2) he just finished what the dems did with all the other presidential appointments

you just seem upset that he finishes what you all started…just like when he used the Biden Rule. The demafacist hate it when their own game backfires on them

1) when?

2) he just finished what the dems did with all the other presidential appointments

you just seem upset that he finishes what you all started…just like when he used the Biden Rule. The demafacist hate it when their own game backfires on them
1) You not remember the 2017 tax bill?

2) Easy way out, blame others for your own actions. Senator Turtle changed the filibuster rule for the items he wanted and you sycophant for him while blaming others.

1) You not remember the 2017 tax bill?

2) Easy way out, blame others for your own actions. Senator Turtle changed the filibuster rule for the items he wanted and you sycophant for him while blaming others.
1) what about it? what filibuster rule was changed?
2) i am not “blaming” anyone. i am just stating a fact…the dems were warned of what going nuclear would mean…heck they shouted the warnings themselves back during the Bush admin

What are you talking about? I'm not the one who said it. I was simply informing you of the etymology of the reference made by the person you quoted.
I understand that. Your post led me to believe you were OK with calling people names and why you defended the other poster.

Most Democrats are in favor of getting rid of Democracy while a select few understand that “Eliminating the 60-vote threshold will simply guarantee that we lose a critical tool that we need to safeguard our democracy from threats in the years to come”. Thank you Kyrsten Sinema and Joe Manchin (and a few others lurking in the shadows) for truly wanting to protect our democracy and from having to endure endless policy and law flip flops every single time the balance of power changes. Thank you Kyrsten and Joe for trying to save us from ourselves and fighting for true bipartisanship instead of the one party take all rule Democrats favor. And, for some reason I can't even fathom, Democrats should be but aren't thanking them from saving the Democratic party from what would happen after the midterms. With Democrats jumping off the Titanic in record numbers knowing themselves that they will be going back to being the minority party soon, you'd think they wouldn't want to be eliminating the filibuster right now as Harry Reid had gone nuclear years ago and it came back to bite them in the ass.

Democrats know stripping election safeguards would extinguish fair elections, but that's their intent

President Biden’s approval rate is in a freefall, plunging to an all-time low of 33%, and Democrats are on the precipice of losing both the House and Senate. That’s why Democrats tried to pass the "Freedom to Vote" Act - which should be called the "Right to Cheat" Act - to eliminate our election rules. Luckily, the left’s plan was foiled; but just because they failed once, doesn’t mean they won’t try again.

In fact, after Democrat Sens. Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema joined all Senate Republicans in filibustering the bill, Majority Leader Chuck Schumer was quick to say that the bill’s failure "will not deter Senate Democrats from continuing our fight against voter suppression, dark money and partisan gerrymandering;" how ironic, since they perpetrate all of it exponentially.

Here’s what’s really going on: the left’s plan for winning elections going forward is to rig the rules and undermine our republic. Democrats have pinned their reelection hopes on trashing Americans’ photo ID safeguards, allowing illegal aliens and non-citizens to vote in our elections, and a host of other rules to tip future elections in their favor. They hypocritically pursue their self-aggrandizing agenda - even though voter ID enjoys the overwhelming support of 81% of voters, according to an Honest Elections Project poll. In fact, voter integrity measures are supported by a bipartisan majority of Americans, including the addition of effective protections for mail-in ballots, and banning vote trafficking.

Forum List

Back