Most delusional story I've seen in a while. Of course, it's about Trump.

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
On the NBC website:

1660477503038.png

Good news for Biden for what? Surely, these NBC writers don't seriously expect Biden to run in 2024? They can't be that out of touch with reality, can they?

Why, yes they can:

Biden wouldn’t dare touch the politics of a criminal investigation, according to White House officials and party operatives. But at a time when most Democrats want a different nominee in 2024, the GOP’s elevation of Trump plays into the current president’s hands.

Do they not know what the words "want a different nominee" mean?

The prospect of a “heavyweight fight” helps “both Biden and Trump,” added a prominent House progressive who spoke on the condition of anonymity to avoid upsetting liberals who aren’t thrilled with Biden. The Republican response to the FBI search of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home “all but assures them both the nomination,” the lawmaker said.

Well, they are half right. The raid all but assures Trump the nomination, even more so than it was assured before. I read CNN frequently so I'm not getting my information only from one side, but I rarely look at the licensed broadcast networks' websites other than NPR. Now, I remember why.

I looked hard to see if this was marked in any way as an opinion piece, but no. This is NBC's idea of a news story. I just don't get why NBC is so intent on propping up the quickly deteriorating Biden. Nearly any eligible Democrat would have a better chance against Trump in 2024.

Last edited:
It is WAY too soon to assess the impacts of the Mar-a-Lago raid. In the short term it has been a boon to Trump and his prospects, but the "independents" are going to wait until they see if there was any real criminality, or it was just a petty dispute over declassifying written materials.

One thing is certain, the TDS crazies are going over the top speculating about what Trump intended to do with these sensitive documents.

It is WAY too soon to assess the impacts of the Mar-a-Lago raid. In the short term it has been a boon to Trump and his prospects, but the "independents" are going to wait until they see if there was any real criminality, or it was just a petty dispute over declassifying written materials.

One thing is certain, the TDS crazies are going over the top speculating about what Trump intended to do with these sensitive documents.

One would hope that the "independents" would read the 4th amendment. It's simple. And then imagine what it might be like to live in a nation where the government says "show me the man, I'll find a crime".

But that seems a heavy lift these days.

The Democrats have pulled a lot of stuff with President Trump since he disembarked from the Golden Escalator in 2015.

The bullshit, Fake stories like Trump hiring Hoes to ruin hotel mattresses to the goofy Access Hollywood and Howard Stern tapes that they presented as if they were serious interviews.

This is just the latest time when the "walls are supposedly closing in" on Trump.

I don't see it.

One would hope that the "independents" would read the 4th amendment. It's simple. And then imagine what it might be like to live in a nation where the government says "show me the man, I'll find a crime".

Yes, because each of them assumes that they will never be that man. It happens to them, not to me.

Wait until they have a divorce, or a dispute with a neighbor, or a boss that they have a complaint about, or run afoul of some local politician. By the standards they are setting, it will be fine for their adversaries to engineer an endless series of investigation that includes raids on their homes, and pawing through their wives' underwear drawer.

Yeah, there are supposed "news" outlets that are suggesting that he could be selling these secret documents to US enemies. As if he couldnt hand anyone a million different president level secrets that are in his head at all times. He doesnt need some stupid fucking papers if he wants to get into the espionage business. These people are fucking brainless.

Yes, because each of them assumes that they will never be that man. It happens to them, not to me.

Wait until they have a divorce, or a dispute with a neighbor, or a boss that they have a complaint about, or run afoul of some local politician. By the standards they are setting, it will be fine for their adversaries to engineer an endless series of investigation that includes raids on their homes, and pawing through their wives' underwear drawer.

100%

They dance around gleeful that for now it's their "enemies".

Tomorrow it's them. They have no imagination nor grasp of history to understand this So, there goes the Republic.

Yeah, there are supposed "news" outlets that are suggesting that he could be selling these secret documents to US enemies. As if he couldnt hand anyone a million different president level secrets that are in his head at all times. He doesnt need some stupid fucking papers if he wants to get into the espionage business. These people are fucking brainless.

Oh but WAIT! We have a president who's son actually DID sell face and and God only knows what else to our enemies. But he plays for the D's so that's fine.

uh ... donny seems to be an all around american sellout & traitor.

Israeli intel, Iran missiles: Trump’s history of playing loose with classified info​

Former US president, under fire for ‘top secret’ documents at his home, repeatedly divulged intelligence while he was in office​

By PAUL HANDLEY13 August 2022, 3:23 am
Israeli intel, Iran missiles: Trump’s history of playing loose with classified info

A paying Mar-a-Lago member took photos of Trump being briefed on North Korea — and posted them to Facebook​

Natasha Bertrand
Feb 13, 2017, 11:53 AM
A paying Mar-a-Lago member took photos of Trump being briefed on North Korea — and posted them to Facebook

:113:

uh ... donny seems to be an all around american sellout & traitor.

Israeli intel, Iran missiles: Trump’s history of playing loose with classified info​

Former US president, under fire for ‘top secret’ documents at his home, repeatedly divulged intelligence while he was in office​

By PAUL HANDLEY13 August 2022, 3:23 am
Israeli intel, Iran missiles: Trump’s history of playing loose with classified info

A paying Mar-a-Lago member took photos of Trump being briefed on North Korea — and posted them to Facebook​

Natasha Bertrand
Feb 13, 2017, 11:53 AM
A paying Mar-a-Lago member took photos of Trump being briefed on North Korea — and posted them to Facebook

:113:
Please tell us all exactly how DT sold out or was a traitor to America? And I mean specifically what did he do that sold out American interests?

Did he accept money from foreign enemies?
Did he sleep with foreign spies?
Did he employ a driver that was a foreign agent?
Did he demand foreign investigators get fired to protect his family?
Did he allow secret military technology to get transferred to our enemies?
Did he sell strategic reserves or vital mining rights to foreign countries?
Did he leave billions in arms & cash for a foreign enemy while getting 13 of our soldiers killed & drone striking an innocent family?
Did he purposely choke off domestic supply chains & energy production?
Did he order our military to take experimental gene therapy clot shots?
Did he engineer massive election fraud & turn the Fed agencies against political opponents?

You are so brainwashed it's both sad & hilarious

In Trump's case, his lawyer signed an affidavit in June saying that there were no more classified documents in his possession.

The National Archives/ FBI found out that he might have some more at Mar O Lago.

They tried to talk to them to give them back. They got 2 subpoenas, one for the cameras. Nothing. So, they had to show proof to a Federal Judge that the documents were there. That is how the search warrant was granted.

There is no "Find me the man, I will find the crime" here.

Top Secret documents cannot be taken out of the White House and put in someone's home, not by a President or former President.

Please tell us all exactly how DT sold out or was a traitor to America? And I mean specifically what did he do that sold out American interests?

Did he leave billions in arms & cash for a foreign enemy while getting 13 of our soldiers killed & drone striking an innocent family?
Did he engineer massive election fraud & turn the Fed agencies against political opponents?

You are not aware, or has forgotten about this event in 2017
--------------------
President Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said Trump’s disclosures jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.

The information the president relayed had been provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government, officials said.

The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said Trump’s decision to do so endangers cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State. After Trump’s meeting, senior White House officials took steps to contain the damage, placing calls to the CIA and the National Security Agency.

Uh, no, that's just your imagination again.

All this raid proves is that, for the umpteenth time, Trump has neither the intellect nor the gravitas to occupy the White House.

You are not aware, or has forgotten about this event in 2017
--------------------
President Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said Trump’s disclosures jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.

The information the president relayed had been provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government, officials said.

The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said Trump’s decision to do so endangers cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State. After Trump’s meeting, senior White House officials took steps to contain the damage, placing calls to the CIA and the National Security Agency.

You mean the same ISIS that the POS Barry allowed to take over a vast expanse in the Middle East & that DT promptly eradicated? :rolleyes:
Thanks for bringing up yet another hoax the lefties fell for, hook, line & sinker.
The left has an endless supply of "anonymous sources" that have the goods on DT but turn out to be as credible as the 2020 election fraud

The Washington Post reported Monday that the president had “revealed highly classified information” during his meeting with Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Ambassador Sergey Kislyak. Staying true to what has now become standard practice for the media, the Post provides no factual evidence for its claim and, instead, cites anonymous sources – in this case, “current and former U.S. officials.”

The president has broad authority to reclassify intelligence. Put simply; it is not possible for a sitting president to be accused of mishandling classified information. More to the point, Mr. Trump did not divulge specific details of any military or intelligence operations. He did brief Kislyak and Lavrov on a threat related to the Islamic State (ISIS), without revealing the specifics of how, when and from whom the government obtained the information. That intelligence was related to the potential ISIS plot against commercial airlines that lead to the recent U.S. ban on flying with laptop computers.

On Monday, National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster described the Washington Post report as “false.” According to McMaster, the president and the Russian foreign minister “reviewed a range of common threats to our two countries, including threats to civil aviation.” He added, “At no time, at no time, were intelligent sources or methods discussed and the president did not disclose any military operations that were not already publicly known.” Secretary of State Rex Tillerson also concurred with McMaster’s account of the meeting.

The Democrats have pulled a lot of stuff with President Trump since he disembarked from the Golden Escalator in 2015.

The bullshit, Fake stories like Trump hiring Hoes to ruin hotel mattresses to the goofy Access Hollywood and Howard Stern tapes that they presented as if they were serious interviews.

This is just the latest time when the "walls are supposedly closing in" on Trump.

I don't see it.

It all rallies their voters so they dont care if stories are proven wrong. doesnt even matter to them.

Anything to distract from brandon's flaming shit show. Yeah, gas and groceries are out of sight and you can't find any baby formula but LOOK! Trump has a menu from a Korean restaurant in his presidential papers. Obviously he was colluding with the N Koreans! That's why we had to ransack his wife's underwear drawers.

Probably too much to ask for, but I pray for 1 legitimate election. The filthy fucking animals won't carry 4 states.

your questions will be answered all in due time, grasshoppa.

It is WAY too soon to assess the impacts of the Mar-a-Lago raid.
True. The collective memory of the voters in the US is about as long as a rarely used appendage on my body. They are already forgetting about fuel prices, inflation, illegal immigration, scam impeachments, supply chain shortages, vaccine scandals, homeless, record US debt, employee shortages, et al. I wonder if they will remember in Nov.

Your side has been saying that for six years, now.

Here are the violations Trump faces and the possible punishments if charged.

Espionage Act — Possible fines and up to 10 years in prison

The search warrant unsealed on Friday afternoon cited 18 U.S. Code 793, which is part of the Espionage Act, that specifically refers to the “gathering, transmitting, or losing defense information.”

If charged for that violation, Trump could face fines and up to 10 years in prison, according to the Espionage Act.

Concealment of documents — Possible fines and up to three years in prison

The warrant also pointed to 18 U.S. Code 2071 on “concealment, removal, or mutilation generally.”

The provision deems it illegal to steal government documents and makes it a crime for anyone to have any federal record in their possession with the intention to conceal or destroy it. If charged, Trump could face a fine or three years in prison.

Additionally, if found guilty, Trump could be disqualified from holding public office in the future.

Obstruction of justice — Possible fines and up to 20 years in prison

Trump also faces possible charges related to obstruction of justice based on violations of 18 U.S. Code 1519, which deals with the “destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in Federal investigations and bankruptcy.”

The law criminalizes the destruction of federal records and carries the highest sentence of all: 20 years in prison. If found guilty, Trump could face hefty fines of up to $5,000 in addition to prison time.
Mar-a-Lago FBI raid: What punishments Trump could face under Espionage Act

part of the team of feds that visited donny's abode are specialized agents for the most guarded security intel against threats.

1660238154653.png

Counterintelligence and Export Control Section

The Counterintelligence and Export Control Section (CES) supervises the investigation and prosecution of cases affecting national security, foreign relations, and the export of military and strategic commodities and technology. The Section has executive responsibility for authorizing the prosecution of cases under criminal statutes relating to espionage, sabotage, neutrality, and atomic energy. It provides legal advice to U.S. Attorney's Offices and investigative agencies on all matters within its area of responsibility, which includes 88 federal statutes affecting national security. It also coordinates criminal cases involving the application of the Classified Information Procedures Act. In addition, the Section administers and enforces the Foreign Agents Registration Act of 1938 and related disclosure statutes.

Sections & Offices

What is Signals Intelligence?
SIGINT involves collecting foreign intelligence from communications and information systems and providing it to customers across the U.S. government, such as senior civilian and military officials. They then use the information to help protect our troops, support our allies, fight terrorism, combat international crime and narcotics, support diplomatic negotiations, and advance many other important national objectives.
NSA collects SIGINT from various sources, including foreign communications, radar and other electronic systems. This information is frequently in foreign languages and dialects, is protected by codes and other security measures, and involves complex technical characteristics. NSA needs to collect and understand the information, interpret it, and get it to our customers in time for them to take action. Our workforce is deeply skilled in a wide range of highly technical fields that allow them to this work, and they develop and employ state-of-the-art tools and systems that are essential to success in today's fast-changing communications and information environment. Our researchers are working constantly to help us anticipate and prepare for future developments.

Forum List

Back