Most Bestest Movie Lines

(Bronson Pinchot) "Donny, run and tell Miss Summers that, uh, Mister Achmed Foley is here to see her --"
(Eddie Murphy) "No, Axel Foley. Axel."
(Bronson Pinchot) "Achnell? Achwell --"
(Eddie Murphy) "Axel."
(Bronson Pinchot) "-- Foley is here to see her, he's an old acquaintance."

God bless you and Eddie and Bronson always!!!

Holly

P.S. This of course is from the first Beverly Hills Cop film.

"HOWEVER... IN 1964 the correct ignition timing would be four degrees before top dead center".

I love that scene

Best slap-down EVAH.

She deserved her Oscar

Marisa Tomei is unreal. When you can sit through a second movie after seeing the first, and not even know it was the same actress.... that's unreal.

Didn't even recognize her as Peter Parkers aunt.

“Houston, we have a problem.” —Kevin Bacon as Jack Swigert in Apollo 13.

“To infinity and beyond!” —Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. I loved watching Pixar movies when my daughter was really too young to appreciate all of the humor-great flicks for families with kids

“Wax on, wax off.” —Pat Morita as Mr. Miyagi in The Karate Kid

“Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.” —Christopher Lloyd as Dr. Emmett Brown in Back to the Future.

“There’s no crying in baseball!” —Tom Hanks as Jimmy Dugan in A League of Their Own.

So funny how just reading these lines will bring back the whole scene in your mind. Great flicks all.

The above were selected from a list of 40 or so...cut and paste but narrowed down to my personal favs.

"HOWEVER... IN 1964 the correct ignition timing would be four degrees before top dead center".

I love that scene

Best slap-down EVAH.

She deserved her Oscar

Marisa Tomei is unreal. When you can sit through a second movie after seeing the first, and not even know it was the same actress.... that's unreal.
She also earned her nod as winning Best Supporting Actress out against other talented females that year.

In times of tyranny and injustice when law oppresses the people, the outlaw takes his place in history - Robin Hood (Opening Lines)

Cm0AQ6E.jpg

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Lousy movie, but one of the best lines of all time.

His was another good scene from that movie:

Bus Driver:
That Veronica Vaughn is one hot piece of ass, I know from experience dude. If you know what I mean.

Billy Madison:
No, you don't.

Bus Driver:
Well, not me personally but a guy I know. Him and her GOT IT ON. WOOO-EEEE.

Billy Madison:
No they didn't.

Bus Driver:
No, No, they didn't. But you could imagine what it'd be like if they, eh, eh... everybody on, good, great, grand, wonderful, NO YELLING ON THE BUS.

Forum List

Back