Moscow soccer player calls Putin and Lukašenka 'scum' and 'genocide committers' she wrote : “Fu&ck Putler, Fu&ck war.”

• Tea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Window

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

Tea​

Window

Both

Moscow soccer player calls Putin and Lukašenka 'scum' and 'genocide committers' on Instagram after Lukašenka jokes about being 'toxic'​

Moscow women's national team, posted a new message for Moscow czar Putin and Belarusian President Alexander Lukašenka online after Lukašenka joked on Monday that the two men consider themselves “toxic aggressors.”

“You’re assholes. You’re scum. You’re committers of genocide. You need to be prosecuted. You’re not just ‘toxic,’ you’re fucking fascists, and you’ve long had no place in this world. I hope you get what’s coming to you,” Karpova wrote on her Instagram story.

In subsequent Instagram story, Karpova wrote, “Fuck Putler, Fuck war.

After a meeting between Putin and Lukašenka on December 19, Lukašenka “joked” that the two men consider themselves aggressors. “The two of us are co-aggressors, the most harmful and toxic people on this planet. We only have one dispute: who’s more [toxic]? Mr. Putin says it’s me. I’ve started to think it’s him. Well, we’ve decided that we’re both equally [toxic],” said Lukašenka.

864c1ad2ad4775a3c4dab6b3094a0214.jpg

Tea​

Window

Both

Moscow soccer player calls Putin and Lukašenka 'scum' and 'genocide committers' on Instagram after Lukašenka jokes about being 'toxic'​

Moscow women's national team, posted a new message for Moscow czar Putin and Belarusian President Alexander Lukašenka online after Lukašenka joked on Monday that the two men consider themselves “toxic aggressors.”

“You’re assholes. You’re scum. You’re committers of genocide. You need to be prosecuted. You’re not just ‘toxic,’ you’re fucking fascists, and you’ve long had no place in this world. I hope you get what’s coming to you,” Karpova wrote on her Instagram story.

In subsequent Instagram story, Karpova wrote, “Fuck Putler, Fuck war.

After a meeting between Putin and Lukašenka on December 19, Lukašenka “joked” that the two men consider themselves aggressors. “The two of us are co-aggressors, the most harmful and toxic people on this planet. We only have one dispute: who’s more [toxic]? Mr. Putin says it’s me. I’ve started to think it’s him. Well, we’ve decided that we’re both equally [toxic],” said Lukašenka.

864c1ad2ad4775a3c4dab6b3094a0214.jpg

Hi Litwin, are you drunk?
I can't understand what are you talking about

I would not be surprised if she were accidentally poisoned

Litwin fond of such gals

edit for you:
Litwin fond of gals in general ....

Forum List

Back