Moscow Mitch is already preparing to retire from politics

Mitch Mc-CON-nell

Now if the dems would only expel the criminal commies in their party.

• Banned
he's already beat! he's already beat! 40 days into the Biden era and we beat him!

Great source.
there's literally a bill in the Kentucky legislature to deal with this issue specifically

he's already beat! he's already beat! 40 days into the Biden era and we beat him!

This about "If". If Moscow Mitch does call it quits, the question is the method of a temp replacement. Some in KY want to change the method. As it stands right now, if a Senator from KY resigns, the Governor appoints a temp replacement. That falls in line with what the Founding Fathers had in mind when we didn't elect Senators, the Governors appointed them. What some KY Republicans want to do is strip the Governor of that right and move it directly into the ruling party to make that determination by limiting the Governors choices down to 3 prepicked candidates chosen by the party. Enough already.

Mitch is almost 100 percent a Democrat
He is a Chinese pet
Did zero to control the borders
Never did anything for the working man

He is a Chinese pet

Wow, let him ride herd to prevent over 400 house bills from being heard on the senate floor protecting to Rump and the Republicans in power for years and let him speak his mind just once and now he's a Commie. I'll bet he wishes to send you his thanks on that one. But since when has Rump or any of his followers ever known the meaning of Loyalty.

He is a Chinese pet

Wow, let him ride herd to prevent over 400 house bills from being heard on the senate floor protecting to Rump and the Republicans in power for years and let him speak his mind just once and now he's a Commie. I'll bet he wishes to send you his thanks on that one. But since when has Rump or any of his followers ever known the meaning of Loyalty.
We are individual thinkers while you leftist scum can only group think

He is a Chinese pet

We are individual thinkers while you leftist scum can only group think

Hmm, let me think on that a bit...... Noper, you aren't.

This about "If". If Moscow Mitch does call it quits, the question is the method of a temp replacement. Some in KY want to change the method. As it stands right now, if a Senator from KY resigns, the Governor appoints a temp replacement. That falls in line with what the Founding Fathers had in mind when we didn't elect Senators, the Governors appointed them. What some KY Republicans want to do is strip the Governor of that right and move it directly into the ruling party to make that determination by limiting the Governors choices down to 3 prepicked candidates chosen by the party. Enough already.
I actually think governors shouldn't choose. If the people voted for a dork, they should get another dork chosen by the one voted in.

It could also happen the other way around, with a Republican governor nominating a Democratic senator.

I'm not sure this was the process used (governor choosing), but I also remember McCain's replacement being completely unsuitable.

On the other hand, it also seems unfair for one state to do it differently from other states.

I actually think governors shouldn't choose. If the people voted for a dork, they should get another dork chosen by the one voted in.

It could also happen the other way around, with a Republican governor nominating a Democratic senator.

I'm not sure this was the process used (governor choosing), but I also remember McCain's replacement being completely unsuitable.

On the other hand, it also seems unfair for one state to do it differently from other states.

I just brought up that this method was closer to the actual intents of the Founding Fathers where the Governors appointed the Senators while the Citizens elected the House. I can't believe that the GOP isn't clamoring to get it back to the old way since they would have the current advantage. But the last thing we need is for any Political Party to have their fingers in the process.

New Topics

Forum List

Back