Moscow Mitch at his worst

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

MM has the audacity to say "the Senate has never spent $2 trillion in a more haphazard way or through a less rigorous process."

I guess he is intellectually challenged since he has forgotten about the massive $2 trillion tax relief bill that he and Trump rammed through in 2017. This was a bill that gave overwhelming benefit to corporations and the wealthy.

In typical Repubtard fashion, they bitch about any assistance to poor and middle class Americans. And, with four miserable years of Trump under their belts, now they want to worry about deficits. Get real Mitch!

• Love
Reactions: xyz

MM has the audacity to say "the Senate has never spent $2 trillion in a more haphazard way or through a less rigorous process."

I guess he is intellectually challenged since he has forgotten about the massive $2 trillion tax relief bill that he and Trump rammed through in 2017. This was a bill that gave overwhelming benefit to corporations and the wealthy.

In typical Repubtard fashion, they bitch about any assistance to poor and middle class Americans. And, with four miserable years of Trump under their belts, now they want to worry about deficits. Get real Mitch!

I guess he is intellectually challenged since he has forgotten about the massive $2 trillion tax relief bill that he and Trump rammed through in 2017.

Was that $2 trillion in one year?

While you are spot on with Mitch, to be fair nowhere near enough went to the poor and middle class. Most go to benefit corporations and the rich.

Forum List

Back