Moscow Knife Massacre

The Veggie in Chief and his demonic handlers don't want to ban knives, not that no.....

The whole University of Idaho students can be stabbed to dead with knives, but as far as they are concerned.....no matter.

All that matters for the lunatic Left are guns.

They are blind to everything but guns. Idiots.
First the guns then the knives.

Liberals are never satisfied.

First the guns then the knives.

Liberals are never satisfied.
And then it will be the hammers. After all, hammers can be weapons too. Ask anyone who has ever hit their throbbing thumb with freaking framing hammer.

I've heard that Hasbro corporation's lying lobbyists and lawyers are currently blatantly bribing Democrats and revulsive RINO congress critters to pass a literal litany of legislation making ridiculous regulations that says all hammers must be Nerf hammers. And they all must be registered with the BATFNH+. The Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Nerf Hammers+.

Last edited:
It's an off-campus dorm house where several young pretty college girls were living. And the detectives found a ladder at the crime scene. And the police speculate that it may have been a window peeper.

Hmmm... :eusa_think: ...So BackAgain, where were you that night?

Before I invoke an alibi, I’ll take the fifth.

Preferably a nice single malt scotch.

So your dumb enough to believe you kill as many folks as quickly with a knife as you can a gun.
I never said nor in any way insinuated that I believed anything like that, so how did you come to that stupid conclusion, you fucking stupid low IQ anti-white racist easily brainwashed by fake news Democratic party of slavery supporting moron?

Last edited:
I never said nor in any way insinuated that I believed anything like that, so how did you come to that stupid conclusion, you fucking stupid low IQ anti-white racist easily brainwashed by fake news Democratic party of slavery supporting moron?
Your argument is stupid as hell ass clown, that is exactly what your dumb ass counter argument is. That is the mindset of a dumb ass Trump Humper.

Forum List

Back