Moscow in process of becoming Europe’s ‘largest Muslim city’. Great NEWS!

2 virus's mutate to destroy israel....great
fillion1.gif

. . . not sure why these guys arguing about their petty differences here on USMB should concern any Americans, I really don't.

iu

I see a true Trumpist/isolitionist here. :)

it's time to start considering to which country you may emigrate after The US doesn't get great again and again and again :)

i. e. isationism is not a trend any more...

what? did I say something illogic? :)

We are maybe not fond of Russian Trolls. ;-)
+1
The Washington Post Russian trolls are targeting American ...
www.washingtonpost.com › 2020/01/07 › russian-trolls...

7 Jan 2020 — Russian trolls are targeting American veterans, and Trump's ... One image of a military widow used to attack Kaepernick was shared by Trump ...

Russian trolls target US veterans, but Trump administration isn ...
www.bostonglobe.com › nation › 2020/01/07 › story

7 Jan 2020 — American veterans enjoy a high degree of social respect, and ongoing manipulation campaigns aimed at them could be weaponized to sow ...

why? Russian trolls are more intelligent and less boring than American ones - at least.

then, don't you agree that only the weak (Democrats) rely on cancel culture and censorship instead of fighting the enemy face to face? :)

Cancel culture? The mighty Poot has taught you well! :D

2f2ybs.jpg

why? Russian trolls are more intelligent and less boring than American ones - at least.

then, don't you agree that only the weak (Democrats) rely on cancel culture and censorship instead of fighting the enemy face to face? :)

Cancel culture? The mighty Poot has taught you well! :D

2f2ybs.jpg

You are not educated well enough to really judge how well I am tought :)

fillion1.gif

. . . not sure why these guys arguing about their petty differences here on USMB should concern any Americans, I really don't.

iu

it's time to start considering to which country you may emigrate after The US doesn't get great again and again and again :)

There isn't any.

Besides, governments are not more important than family and tradition.

America has a long, long, looooong way to fall yet.

I sincerely wish, hope and believe, that the root of liberty is deep, deep in the heart of the nation, the people, and the soul of this land. In fact, it was here before the Europeans ever arrived. I have studied that "Great Law of the Peace," which was a major influence upon the Constitution, and hence, the UN declaration and all other forms of constitutional government world wide.

. . . the "law giver," is largely a myth now, but he is shrouded in Native American lore, almost holy and sacred as it were. . . .

Thus, once oppression of authoritarianism become intolerable for all, and the divide and conquer games, and the bread and circus tactics are no longer sufficient. . . the best hope for liberty and freedom, is still where the Creator planted it in the heart of humanity. . . as the prophecy has bespoke.

We have many, many, many more miles yet to traverse though, and times will get much much worse, and days will become much darker before we see the light.

;)

1bhqti.jpg

fillion1.gif

iu

There isn't any.

Besides, governments are not more important than family and tradition.

America has a long, long, looooong way to fall yet.

I sincerely wish, hope and believe, that the root of liberty is deep, deep in the heart of the nation, the people, and the soul of this land. In fact, it was here before the Europeans ever arrived. I have studied that "Great Law of the Peace," which was a major influence upon the Constitution, and hence, the UN declaration and all other forms of constitutional government world wide.

. . . the "law giver," is largely a myth now, but he is shrouded in Native American lore, almost holy and sacred as it were. . . .

Thus, once oppression of authoritarianism become intolerable for all, and the divide and conquer games, and the bread and circus tactics are no longer sufficient. . . the best hope for liberty and freedom, is still where the Creator planted it in the heart of humanity. . . as the prophecy has bespoke.

We have many, many, many more miles yet to traverse though, and times will get much much worse, and days will become much darker before we see the light.

;)

1bhqti.jpg

well, a thoughtful answer always deserves respect,
but I tend to think that humans did not change from times of Homer and all are a subject of the same economic, demographic etc. laws.

beside clear economic indicators, as a Russian who observed the fall of the USSR myself I tend to see too many similarities between present USA and last years of USSR.

I am afraid you don't understand how bad situation in economy is, and after economy falls - you will not recognize your compatriots.

lol, Litwin is an economic refugee from a post-Soviet failed state living in Sweden side by side with a horde of Muslim economic refugees from Chechnya and Afghanistan, who seem not to leave his ass alone.

But he is concerned with number of Muslims in Moscow :)

You're wrong, the guy is well-known on numerous US forums, is a Jewish emigrant from Lithuania to Israel and fervent Zionist, therefore he hates both, Russians and Muslims

lol, Litwin is an economic refugee from a post-Soviet failed state living in Sweden side by side with a horde of Muslim economic refugees from Chechnya and Afghanistan, who seem not to leave his ass alone.

You're wrong, the guy is well-known on numerous US forums, is a Jewish emigrant from Lithuania to Israel and fervent Zionist, therefore he hates both, Russians and Muslims

all said does not prevent him from being a Nazi... :)

all said does not prevent him from being a Nazi... :)

Of course he is a Nazi, a Jewish Nazi who wants to see Russians and Muslims dead.
By the way by reading his stinky 'posts' you're gonna get opinion most of them had been written by holder of IQ-20 or lower.
I guess he's a victim of Palestinian terror attack against his head.

New Topics

Forum List

Back